2020 Ram Rebel Lease

Hello, I’m looking to lease a new Rebel. I’ve put the numbers I received back from the dealership however the monthly payment seems high compared to other payments I’m seeing here. The MSRP for this model is higher but that doesn’t match the higher monthly comparatively.

What’s the discount before incentives? They are hiding that by combining it with the rebates. Looks like US Bank too with the 42mo

Also their dealer fees are high. And they are adding Destination charges back in…

I told her the numbers didn’t make sense and she responded, how do you know? I said lease calc she said I didn’t even give you the residual, even though I specifically asked for it. Then the word smithing she used in her next response made it clear, she’s not transparent and this isn’t a good deal.

Hi James - I never gave you the residual on the new vehicle. I would only be charging desination fee twice if you were buying the vehicle for MSRP - you are getting $14,000 dollars off. Unless you go with a different Brand, I am confident I have the best deal and have been the most upfront and transparent with you.

The quote you posted literally has Doc fee+Freight $2459 in black and white right in front of you. You need to get the following breakdown.
Sales price
Incentives
Residual Value
Money Factor.
Dealer fees

Also why did you tell them “lease calculator”? You should never tell a dealer/sales rep you are getting your numbers from here. First off 95% of the employees at a dealership have no clue how a lease is calculated. It’s pointless trying to explain to them.

I didn’t say LeaseHackR… I said a Lease Calculator, that’s like saying well I pulled out my phone at the dealership to figure out the monthly finance cost. If you’re not using a calculator (finance or lease) to check you numbers for any large purchase then you should be raked over the coals, in my opinion.

How many other lease calculators are floating around that she might think you’re talking about?

Rebel does not lease anywhere near as well as a base bighorn, etc. you can’t just compare the difference in msrp and extrapolate it to the monthly. Doesn’t mean you can’t still work the dealer for better numbers but hard to set a target unless you are comparing to another rebel.

What’s this lady’s name I might hit her up for a new truck

@Cbs apparently per google About 194,000,000, google hacking based on a mobile OS (Apps) over 80. So quite a few options apparently I’ll let you guess which one I used.

1 Like

@JonnyBgoode her name is in her fully transparent dealer doc I uploaded. Good luck!

Did you get the RV and MF from the dealer or another source. Dont see that on the quote

When I asked for the breakdown this was her response

James,

MF - .00142 (which is the special @ buy rate)

Residual - $31,183 - Sales Tax - $2,102

1 Like

Personally, I would not be involved with a Ram that is not under the 3/36,000 warranty.
Had a 2019 (first year model) that was riddled with problems like back-up sensors that would lock up the brakes, a nav screen that would lock up and freeze and worst; about 1,000 small rocker dings after 8,000 miles of WI winter weather. I was able to sell as I bought during Black Friday week and got $13,800 off MSRP. Sold it 6 months later as they couldn’t fix the gremlins and wanted to paint the rockers; heck no!
Rams are super with technology but reliability and body integrity are horrible.
Have fun at lease return time.

Bear

Also looking for a Rebel lease here in SoCal, let me know what deal you end up getting maybe I can try to get it matched down here.

I have a 2019 Ram and love it, no issues. Interested to hear an update, your lease numbers are lower than a Limited I just helped a friend lease.

Any updates on the Ram leases

1 Like

Any updates on the Rebel for May? MF Resid?

Believe its .00002 with 54% big horn