Effective miles per month: 1,387
Maturity date: January 11 2024

MSD due (if any): n/a
Cash due (if any): n/a
Incentive for new lessee (if any): n/a

Financial institution: Ally
Transfer fee: $500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): no

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Vehicle is in great condition, tire wear is like new, truck has no accidents, front number got dented while in a parking lot ( not driving, not even in the truck). Vehicle was never smoked in. Can include running boards and bed cover. Has spray in liner in the bed.

Photos: Once the snow clears I will take pictures. Most likely in the next day or so. Posted the on I have when I first got the truck.

I already have the ally transfer paperwork on had and am ready to get rid of this asap. As you can see it way under mileage and I just don’t use or need it. Please feel free to message me any questions. Thanks

I thought Ally didn’t allow out of state transfers. Did they recently change this?

Per swapalease.com:

“Leases cannot be transferred in the first 6 months or the final 6 months of the lease term. Transfers across state borders are not permitted. All parties must reside in the same state. To be eligible for a lease transfer, the vehicle must be clear of any open recalls. If there is an outstanding recall that the manufacturer currently does not have an available remedy for, the vehicle is not eligible for transfer until that recall is completed.”

Sorry I read wrong and fixed it. It’s not in the first 6 or last 6 months so I don’t need that comment thanks.

Hello,

Is the truck still available? @Lumberjack627