Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10k
MF: 0.00002
Residual: 55%
Incentives: 5250
Region: Northeast ¶
Leasehackr Score: 9.7
Leasehackr Calculator Link: LH Calc

My excel sheet did not perfectly line up to the LH calc, but mine was more accurate in this case. These BH’s were flying out of dealerships since Memorial Day. I had 5 deals working this week - all but 1 sold before I could really dig in.

He did run the lease through CAL, which had $8250 in leasing incentives, but 54% residual, and .0015 MF - it was a wash after all calcs. In the end, I stayed with the lower Chrysler MF and got an additional $1k added as incentives and my final asking SP.

I know I can get a Tundra for hundreds less, but this was the truck I wanted - it is a beast - and I am happy with the price.

In what way is big horn a beast over tundra? Curious since I am going from big horn to Tundra!

Every way but lease price

Reliability: Tundra, but who cares about reliability with a lease.

Features: big horn

Appearance: users choice

Payment: tundra

If someone values payment and reliability or either more than others than Tundra the best option.

For a more equipped car with a less care about the overall payment being the lowest possible than big horn.

Ultimately users choice tho based on what they prioritize

Nice Truck! I believe at the end of the day it is about preference, I also cross shopped the tundra and the Ram and I ended up with a crew cab Big Horn, level 2 equipment, bed utility group, I love everything about it and I’m actually considering to buy it and keep it.

1 Like

Gas mpg = ram
Towing/hauling = ram

I could add more but in terms of the vehicle itself the ram is better in every way over the tundra.

There is only one category the tundra wins in for leasing and that’s payment.