Months: 39
Annual Mileage: 15,000
MF: around .03
Residual: 60%
Incentives: $8,000
Region: Midwest
Leasehackr Score: 10.8
Leasehackr Calculator Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

I will add more info when I get the paperwork back out. I put $0 out of pocket, everything rolled into the lease. Seemed to be a pretty good deal. I shopped 8 different dealers in my area and one was able to give me this deal. I also had a trade in so there was about $1,300 in tax savings.

4 Likes

Did your trade in have equity?

WOW that front grill and bumper is gorgeous

I did but I didn’t apply any of it to the lease. Just used the trade for the tax savings.

2 Likes

I really like the sport with the sport hood. I have always purchased GMC’s my whole life, it’s my first time venturing out. So far I love the truck.

Sale price? Residual? MF?

I was able to snag a 54k Laramie for $343 w/tax 27m 12k miles without employee discount.

I have to find the paperwork and I will update.

I saw your post, I think you got one hell of a deal. I couldn’t find any dealer to replicate yours. You got yours in Dec 19’ correct?

Decent deal! CCAP? USB OR ALLY?

Ally. It was the best deal but a terrible buy out. Im not looking to buy it otherwise I wouldnt have leased it.

where did you find that?

MN, Twin Cities

1 Like

Beautiful looking truck!!! I am keeping my eyes opened as I know this is the next vehicle I will be leasing in Q3…

Deals can be worked to get these at 25-28% off msrp, and that’s on the laramie and limited models I’ve been shopping. What was the bottom number you worked?

what dealers are giving 25% off msrp for a 2020 ram? I’m in the market and not getting close to that.

When you combine 15% dealer discount with IDL bonus cash+other incentives shouldn’t be hard to get 25% or more off. Keep in mind you cant use it for a Chrysler captial lease. Have to go Ally, US bank

You’ll have to shop around and see who’s willing to playball near you unless you’re willing to travel, if no one will. Check out the ram forum https://5thgenrams.com/community/threads/price-negotiated-from-msrp.274/page-269

I’m in the Twin Cities as well looking for a similar deal on the same truck (just need more miles 19,000). That is such a great deal and right in my backyard, that if you are able to share any additional info, I’d greatly appreciate it. I’m hoping to get close to a deal like that.

It was almost 27% total off.