2020 Ram 1500 Laraime Crew CAB- $517/month 10k/39month MSRP $64985

Leasehackr Calculator

Getting a feel to see if this is a good deal or should I try to negotiate things more. Dealer originally said it would be $569 a month. Got it down to $517. Should I be happy with that or look to get it down even more?

What’s with that MF rate?! It’s insanely high, unless you have crap credit. What bank is financing and do you have crap credit?

It is through Ally bank. On the work sheet they wrote up it didn’t mention MF. Only says Sell Rate- 7.250%. So I plugged in all the numbers I had and then worked backwards to find the MF that got me closely to the monthly payments they gave me.

Also Credit is in 800’s. They haven’t run my credit yet. So not sure what is going on with MF

Yea definitely ask about that first. An effective 7%+ interest rate is crazy high with excellent credit.

Would expect half that.

1 Like

I went to Ally bank website and found the rates. For the highest credit class S, the rate is 7.25. Seems like Ally is different than Chrysler Capital. Their Residual Value is a lot higher than CC. So in the end that makes it offset correct? RV is more important than MF?

It depends, but rework your calc with effective 3% and RV 55-57%.

1 Like

Just say No to a 39 Month lease. Owning a Chrysler/Dodge Fiat out of Warranty is not a good idea. (Factory warranty is only 36 months, allot can happen in those 3 months, radio goes out,“Poof”-there goes $2500). Also be paying a full year registration for only 3 months, here in MN, “Poof”-that would be $500 down the drain… Your leasing, stay away from “Poofs”.

1 Like

Yeah I am not a fan of the 39 months. I think I may actually be looking at doing either the 27 month or 36 month option. Not being covered makes me a little nervous. Only reason I would do a 39 month would be if I plan on trading it in during 36 month. I was lucky enough in the past to have the dealership pay off my last 3 months of payments.

Also in MN you can buy tabs and not have to pay for an entire year. Found this out when I told my girl to ask for 3 months worth of tabs instead. (she has 39 month lease). They just prorated the amount she had to pay.

I get what you mean now. I reworked it using the CC numbers that I have. Its almost $40/month cheaper. My next conversation with the dealership will be how much of those rebates would work with CC instead. Im thinking the reason why they chose ALLY bank is due to the high amount of rebates they were able to use.

Where is this located? North East NJ area?

In Minnesota

Did you pull the trigger? I snagged a 54k Laramie 27M/12k mi for $343 w/tax.

If you didn’t yet, I would shop around.

1 Like

Would love to get more details on the 54k Laramie 27M/12k for $343 w tax deal.

Hi I’m in market, live in Ny 10594.
Can I get this lease from other states too?
Thanks Yossi

why your tax is 7.125? isn’t it 6.5?