2020 QX60 lease coming to an end

My lease expires in 3 months. With the prices of leases does it make sense to extend it for 3 or 6 months? I’m only paying 498 a month now.

extend as long as you can unless you want a little more for a GCL

2 Likes

Or end it early and get into a Pathfinder or maybe New QX60 with loyalty if the numbers work out. $498 isn’t bad, but I’d rather a new Pathfinder than stick with an old QX60.

2 Likes

this is correct.

1 Like

New Car= New Inception fees!! If you don’t mind the couple grand out of pocket, I would definitely get into a new Pathfinder or GCL

1 Like

Yes, based on some of the Pathfinder deals I’ve see, $498 effective is definitely doable even for a SV or SL.

2 Likes

That sounds like a lot relative to what they were going for ~3 years ago.

Take advantage of all the resources here to not overpay again.

I have the qx60 lux with tv. Package I didn’t pay anything at pickup and payment was 498. It was a great deal at the time.

Based on what benchmarks?

I ran my numbers thru the lease hacker tool at the time. Compared it to what others in tri state area were offering.

a 23 pathfinder is a far nicer car than any old gen qx60. i delivered one the other day and it’s light years nicer and drives better. not having that awful cvt is a big step in the right direction.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.