2020 panamera gts vs amg gt63 advice/guidance please!

Spare me… 60 replies in and we don’t have a single intelligent discussion of the numbers.

“Dealer quoted me 5k down and 2k a month”

There are literally 6-7 numbers needed to dissect any lease deal… OP is apparently too lazy to provide any.

2 Likes

Huracan thread repeat!

Your first statement is partially wrong. I get people making 3-400k a year regularly messaging me with credit scores below 650…I have also seen those with great credit get denied for DTI issues. These are major factors when chasing a higher than normal asset of any kind. So addressing the obvious outside of I can afford $2000 or $2200 means nothing, in the big picture. We can’t tell if MF is jacked up due to dealer or credit issues, this is why to properly assess a deal we need all details and some transparency.

1 Like

You don’t seem to be interested in doing some reading and research that’s why I’m sure it’s not a problem for you to pay higher price then possible with some leg work.

This is a contradictory statement. If someone is “serious and willing… to sign,” then why, as the dealer, would I want to put any effort into making less money for myself?

As discretionary income increases, absolute deltas in cost of a good are presumably less of a burden. If someone wants to spend $2K/mo on a totally non-essential purchase, again, as a dealer, I would kind of roll my eyes if they balked at paying an extra $200/mo.

We recently had a similar post go on, and on, and the OP couldn’t qualify. If so, it belongs in the Off Ramp, at best.

This is why VWAG is an AG: VW and Audi financial make plenty on the back, Porsche doesn’t have to.

Of course if you’re qualified, they will let you (without any manufacturer buy-down of rate), but PFS is not the enabler to move-metal that AFS/VWFS are.

I agree/disagree here. Letting the dealer know you’re serious and ready to act immediately cuts through some of the bullshit, but more so when you’re trying to get them to come to your numbers rather than hoping they’ll give you better numbers.

Porsche is not a fan of 0 down.

@JD81 @jeisensc you guys are going to get me slayed on here. Because i’ve read many threads in which someone talks about their income and people troll the sh*t out of them for being successful. Not sure why, human nature maybe?

I make good $$ relative to the $3-400k you referenced (not going to say how much obviously) and my credit-score is well over 700. I dont have any derogatory credit issues nor any student loans. Hope that helps

1 Like

Funny to be called lazy by someone who didnt have the thumb strength to scroll up and read the two quotes i posted for The amg and the panny :joy:

2 Likes

I was at a Lexus dealership once and saw a lot of commotion. Salesman said they are trying to approve a hall of fame football player with a 650 score.

What does CE mean? If it means “agree,” I agree w/ your point.

I was pretty clear about what i was relevant and that didn’t need to be shared. What about prior auto loan/lease? European lux? Exotic.

I don’t care what you do/make per year, none of my business. If this is your first lease, you can make $1M/yr the past 10 but not qualify.

Thanks for that insight, much appreciated! I was thinking along similar lines and i dont believe i can get a panny turbo in my budget.

Ce means my phone being weird. Come is the word I was trying to type

Congratulations, you managed to beg for and attain quote(s) which you copy/pasted. Bravo. Bet you need an ice bath after all that exertion.

Still no signs of any intelligent discussion about the numbers coming from you…

This thread will be closed when it’s wasted enough of everyone’s time. I bet there won’t be any sign you’ve learned anything about leasehacking by then.

Prove me wrong.

I’ve leased BMWs and MBs and my brother is in a cayman lease currently thru our firm which we’re both partners in.

1 Like

Not here to prove anything nor am i here to compete with you. You may be the best leasehackr on the planet. Maybe that’s why i posted here. I’m not a leasehackr but obviously looking to get an opinion or two. I can tell you though that i’m good at what i do and it’s not leasehacking. Would you want to challenge me in my line of business? I never claimed to be an expert at negotiating leases which is what brought me here in the first place.

Sorry, not sure what you mean. Every dealership gets kickback on the financing/leasing, AFAIK. Someone paying cash is less money for the dealership and F&I rep than someone paying the same amount through finance or lease.

Then I’m not as concerned. But when all you shared was

And haven’t structured your own lease, it reads like “I’ve never leased”, which is back to why I said you were missing the most important point.