2020 Nissan Pathfinder SV Rock Creek. Is this a good deal?

Dealing with Dealer in NY. 396/month including everything just 1st payment due at signing. The MF is amazing very shocked. I work for Hyundai was going to get Santa Fe but this deal is just great I think and 3rd row makes it a no brainer. I have military and Loyalty.

What do you guys think???

MSRP- $38,510(Includes Destination Fee of $1,095)

Est. Savings -$2,233

Edmunds Suggested Price(Before Incentives)

$36,277

2020 Nissan Pathfinder Lease Cash expires 06/02/2020

-$2,800

2020 Nissan Pathfinder Bonus Cash expires 06/02/2020

-$1,000

2020 Nissan Military Program expires 06/02/2020

-$500

2020 Nissan Retail Owner Communication Loyalty Cash expires 06/02/2020

-$500

Edmunds Suggested Price(After Incentives)

$31,477

Est. Taxes and Fees

Based on Zip Code 10512

Taxes-$1,099.38

County Tax-$525.07

District Tax-$49.23

State Tax-$525.07

Government Fees-$223.50

Title Fee-$50.00

Registration Fee-$78.50

Acquisition Fee-$650.00

Your Term

Term-36 months

Mileage-12000

Down Payment-$0.00

Est. Cash Due at Signing- $395.85

Est. APR-0.07% for 36 mo

Est. Money Factor-0.00003

Residual Percentage-50%

Residual Value-$19,255.00

$341.02/mo

Taxes & Fees

+$54.83/mo

Total Monthly Payment

$395.85/mo

This doesn’t even look like a real offer from a dealership.

1 Like

Well it was done through edmunds, but the dealer is Thruway Nissan in Newburgh, I already talked to them and the Dealer in Yorktown where I originally got it from, They said if i take it today they will do the deal. I just want to make sure this is a good deal.

That discount looks weak. Do you qualify for all those incentives? Have you put those numbers into the calculator? I bet the estimated DAS is missing a lot of fees.

Have you looked through other deals on the forum here?

Sometimes Edmunds can be spot on, but their pricing usually seems to favor the dealer. To be clear, I think everybody should make money, but I think that there is a bit more meat left on the bone here.

Yes, I qualify for all the incentives listed. I confirmed with the Dealer where I got the Rogue from, They will do the sign and drive not even first payment at the 396. Just like Newburgh would, I have gotten 6 Nissans from this dealer so if they say they will do it they will do it.

I work for Hyundai in sales department so I know what to ask for, This is including everything.

I want to know if I can get a stronger discount off MSRP. My salesman says its a strong deal.

If I were you I’d pass on Nissan altogether

Look for deals on the Sante Fe you were looking at earlier

1 Like

I plugged it in to the calc and its showing 424. I guess thats why my dealer said its a strong deal. Im going there at 3pm for appointment and going to get better details

That was the Plan, I was going to do the Sel 2.0t or limited 2.0t last month with the valued owner coupon of $1,000 since I also have a Hyundai in house hold since I work for Hyundai but to be Honest, My plan was to wait for the double military this month and hoping they still had the Valued owner and I screwed my self.

This car will not be in my name so I cant do Plan Z through circle program.

Getting the Nissan will save me a dispo, a lot of money on interest.

Hyundai is doing so well that their programs are so shitty and money factors are wild. I love Hyundai but for the price of a 3rd row vehicle like this. Its not terrible.

Have you considered not getting a Nissan?

Maybe a rusty spoon in the eye instead?

3 Likes

Aren’t there some decent Highlander deals at this price range?

It may not be terrible but it’s cheap for a reason.

Since you were looking at the Santa Fe, do you need a proper third row?