2020 Nissan Murano SV Good Deal?

I can’t believe you contacted @aronchi , I leased a Murano SV in Sept from Mike, just VPP and my payment was $280 w/ about $2k down. You’re grounding a Nissan lease, so that would bring you more incentives than I got. Incentives vary month to month, but it looks like Mike still has aggressive pricing.

I see Mike has an SV for $266/mo w/ $2500 DAS, your loyalty should take another $30/mo off.

He has an SV + Tech pkg for $305, w/ ur loyalty that would be ~$275/mo w/ $2500DAS.

He has calculator links posted so the deal and all costs are transparent, so where did you see $3-4k DAS.

BTW, Mike has good deals on Infiniti as well, but if you don’t talk w/ him, no one can help.

2 Likes

Yes, i ran the sv he asked about and it was around a 39k msrp. Came out cheaper than a much lower msrp car op was quoted on. Thanks for the mention, as always!

1 Like

Hi I’m currently in a Nissan Murano lease. Do you negotiate Nissan leases. My wife would like another Murano. We have the SV awd but we are looking to go to Sl or Platinum? Any help would be great. We are in NJ

yes please text me at 732-779-2587. muranos are on fire this month.