2020 Nissan Leaf SV (Tech + Weather Packages) $168(with taxes) monthly with $325 drive off

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Nissan Leaf
MSRP: $39559
Selling Price:$36950
Monthly Payment: $167.66
Drive-Off Amount: $325
Months:24
Annual Mileage:12k
MF:0
Residual: $20754
Incentives:$12247.59
Region:WA
Leasehackr Score:
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

Can you share details of the Trim / options on the leaf and where you got this from? I am in the market for a Leaf lease and this looks pretty good.

Hi K_G,

Its a Nissan Leaf SV model with Tech and Weather packages. Attaching Window Sticker with all options

![leaf|426x181]

I got it from Campbell Nissan Everett… Sales Rep: Ray Ishak… Nissan does VPP pricing for many employers… check to see if your employer qualifies for VPP pricing.

Also I saw attached deal on Campbell Nissan Everett website few days ago

(upload://ueUbQ4JuihDrQGYAVAxvECqSPDB.jpeg)
leafdeal
Hope this helps.

Thank you, much appreciated!

you are welcome… looks the deal pic wasn’t attached… so i updated it again…

wish you all the best.

Sick deal. I got the same car in October at equivalent of $90-100/mo more than you paid (NY) and I’m happy even with that.

Glad you like the deal. Hope you are enjoying the car.

1 Like

Its lane assist is hot garbage and its backup camera is worse than a cctv from the 80’s, but overall I do like it a lot :slight_smile:

On a 40k car ? Eeek. Guess they knew they were going to be giving that car away at those leasing prices.

With the bird’s eye view I don’t even bother looking at the backup camera.

1 Like

Aren’t they both same if you have tech package?

Do you have birds eye / 360 view? It gets job done for me.

I don’t have that package unfortunately. Just the backup camera on my 2020 SV. I have 360 on another car. It’s useful at times, but I would not pay much for the feature. I’d say I use it every month or two in my other car.

How did you manage 12k on incentives? I would love to get one of these for what you did or even $50 more

@Leaseboy makes sense. I can imagine the experience from my previous leaf. With birds eye view, they create virtual 360 which does the job for me.

1 Like

@mkluge84 it’s standard incentives for VPP pricing . Nothing special. I worked with Ray Ishak at Campbell Nissan Everett. I’m sure he has similar deals now. I saw posting from another user who paid even less for SV plus model , but he is from OR state that has additional 2.5k clean incentive.

What quotes are you getting? If you are from Seattle area, I suggest you talk to Ray…