2020 Mercedes AMG C43 0 DAS 543/mo. No MSDs

Year, Make, Model, and Trim:
MSRP: $ 64820
Monthly Payment: $ 543
Drive-Off Amount: $ 0
Months: 48
Annual Mileag 7500
MF 0.00139
Residual: 55 although I’m pretty sure the papers said 56. He’s emailing copies tomorrow.
Region: PNW
Leasehackr Score:
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

$1000 loyalty. $1000 lease incentive. $500 USAA. 500 1st payment credit.
Started on black loaner which we got down to $528, but was loaned out when we got there. We preferred white, and found new one with night package and pano (wife wanted, it’s her car) and amg exhaust and carbon fiber ( I wanted) for $15 more monthly. 3rd car bought from this salesman. She loves the exhaust btw. Third car leased since finding this site, hope this helps the next person.

12 Likes

be sure to upload the calculator, will def. help others

That’s a great deal for a 2020. Congrats!

As a fellow C43 night package owner, I highly suggest the wheel and tire protection. Over the course of 30K miles I’ve had every RFT tires replaced at least once and the front two wheel replaced once and straightened once. I’m at the point where I’m ready to ditch the 19’s and move to 18’s.

48 months? what would be the monthly for 36m ?

$610 is what I get calculating by hand. I was within $3 of my actual payment on 48 doing it that way, so it’s close. I don’t have the contract in front of me, the fees are probably the $3 difference. 12 percent discount pre incentives. My wife may swap it in 18 to 24 months, she gets antsy. I told her she needed the exhaust to make it more swappable.

Thank you. I really like those wheels. She’s pretty aware of not bumping curbs, so I’ll hope for the best.

1 Like

Hi, mind sharing the dealership/sales rep info on this? Looking for something similar.

Thanks!

Does 543 include tax and how much is tax in your region?

Oregon has no sales tax

1 Like

why move to the 18’s?

The 18’s allow you to have more tire sidewall and the bend rate on the 18’s has been much lower then the 19’s. This is pretty thoroughly discussed on the MB forums.

Oregon is slowly adding taxes on leases. There was a new 0.5% tax added a couple of years ago, then they added a 0.4% corporate tax recently. I’m not complaing, I’ve seen Chicago’s rate, ridiculous. BTW, we took it in for a detail, they weren’t able to wash it when we leased it. Our loaner for the long weekend is a C63 cabriolet!

“Cries in 6% sales tax, and 3% added lease tax” gotta love Pa :/.

1 Like

Sorry for the delay, the wife picked the car and paperwork up yesterday.

This is the exact car I am going for. I will try my hardest to get this car. I really do appreciate this community. The tips are priceless. Thanks Dinab

You can join me in socal where I get to just pay 9.5% on everything

Do I get warm weather and not having to road trip for specialty groceries? I’m in.

High of 102 yesterday

Yikes, guess that Cali cool factor doesn’t actually cool you guys down :laughing: