2020 MB GLE 350 Lease Advice

Hi all, Im a Leasehacker Newbie.

I am looking at the 2020 MB GLE 350 and need advice.

Here are details:

I live in NJ
I have about 4k in trade equity
Looking to lease for 36/15k
MSRP I am looking at is $67,380
Dealer offering 10% off MSRP so selling price is 60,642.
MF = .00125
Res = 55%
I know my trade has about $4k in equity. The dealer says $4k due at signing (assuming trade equity and NJ Tax) - those were dealers words
Payment quoted = $797.

** I don’t see any incentives available as of today on this.

My questions are:

1. Is this a good deal?
  2. Am I better off buying rather than leasing to obtain the lowest payment?

Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

Thank You,

1 Like

I’m in California so my numbers are a little off. That being said it sounds like you are putting down 4K in trade and another maybe 1600 bucks above dmv,tax, and acquisition fees (in California this is about 2350 give or take). If you plug these into your calculator your number should be lower. Use the leasehacker calculator to get an idea

That’s effectively $885 a month, I’d say no thank you and get more quotes, although this thing is new so you might be SOL

$4k might be under the general “taxes and fees” used as money due at signing. Tax alone is $2.5k, first payment + bank/acq fee.

Got my lease for msrp 60k, only dmv, first month, tax (2600) das, 700 with California 9% tax included. No money down. That’s around 11% off msrp.

What do you guys this of this deal? It’s for a fully loaded blue gle 2020 , which is rare.

I’m trying to get him down to 950 per month and 2500 drive off

What’s the MSRP? I ask because I assume the price listed as sales price is the discounted price given the residual value seems higher than last month if that is the msrp. Did they give you the money factor

950 is the right price at your numbers assuming residual 57% and money factor .00125. You are at 8.9% off msrp. 2 weeks ago I got 11% off. If you got that deal I believe it goes to 900.

In addition your drive off might be lower than 3500. Possibly 3000 unless they are adding stuff more than acquisition 1095, dmv, doc fees

Be careful when you sign for prepaid maintenance. They jack up the price compared to the website price. You can negotiate this down I heard. You will have all your numbers and this part will be confusing