2020 Mazda6 Grand Touring Reserve - $369/month at 36/12k with 1st month DAS *SIGNED*

Got a really good deal, at least to me on this mazda6 GTR. I’m very happy with the monthly payment considering all the features this car has: cooled seats, heated rear seats, HUD, power folding mirrors, adaptive front lighting.

I noticed that there are very few deals posted for the mazda6 so I figured this could help someone out.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 mazda6 grand touring reserve.
MSRP: $33,320
Monthly Payment: $369
Drive-Off Amount: $369
Months:36
Annual Mileage: 12,000
MF: .00010
Residual: 55% or $18,326
Incentives: $360
Region: SE
Leasehackr Score: 8.3 years
Leasehackr Calculator Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

4 Likes

The Mazda 6 is a nice handling ride with 310 pf or torque, you’re going to have fun!

1 Like

Yes that torque is no joke!

1 Like

Nice ride. We purchased the Mazda6 sport for my mom but the top trims certainly rival or beat out the similar competition like the TLX in my mind. The engine loses steam quickly but around town the low end is great for a daily.

@Cyberdemon I actually came from a TLX lol they are just so outdated.

And I actually went from a 2017 Mazda 6 to a 2020 Acura TLX! @Brandon_LaRue!

Enjoy it! Really nice car IMO! Especially loaded up like the one you have…

I did like the sporty handling of the TLX and the P-AWS system but the interior I just couldn’t lease again for 3 years

2 Likes

Understood! I go from manufacturer to manufacturer each time myself! My favorite was my Saab 9-3 back in the day + enjoyed having a Volvo. This is my 1st Acura- and yes, the comments I read here make me laugh (“dual info screens are so dated; car is so outdated, etc.”) IMO-.a little bit of a stretch as I think that it has an amazing ride, super-comfortable,.and enough pick-up for me (I drive it in either Sport or Sport + only) And about the dated info system- I use Andriod Auto, love it, and thus the 2nd screen is a nice bonus!

3 Likes

Agree with you on the ride! Very comfortable and great for road trips. I had the 2.4l 4cyl with the 8 speed DCT and it was super smooth and it never felt “slow” to me. I think the reason why I just don’t like the interior is the fact that I had an RDX Loaner and saw how modern the new interior is and I couldn’t lease again for 3 years on the old platform knowing the knew design was around the corner. My TLX was my first car and was great overall.

1 Like

Agreed about the new RDX interior! It is amazing (IMO), and yes- a sign of things to come for the next TLX. I will “survive” my old/ dated 2020 for the next 34 months, haha! And yes- already thinking about what my next car will be!

1 Like

Have you sat in a QX50? I certainly wouldn’t get one with the CVT and weak engine, but for me (over 6’) it fit like a glove, as good as a Lexus interior, and I was shopping everything. If they were smart they’d release a Red 400 version. Oddly enough I ended up with a Tacoma and couldn’t be happier; other than the gas mileage after I put meaty tires on it, oof! LOL

I test drove the q50 and qx50 and I just really disliked the interiors. The qx50 with the Cvt was a dealbreaker though.

2 Likes

I preferred my previous G37X over my Q50. Especially with the older retro/simple interior. The Q50 is a better daily driver, as my wife doesn’t mind driving it, which is kind of a big deal. She doesn’t plan on driving my truck though, so I really wish I had gotten a stick!