2020 Mazda CX-5 Touring AWD?

GM Jsingh. I am in the market looking to lease Mazda CX-30 base. I did lot of research on SUV and decided to fix on Mazda CX-30. I’m NJ resident, can you please tell me which dealer you are working with. I tried to contact one broker here, but he is waiting for updates, in the meantime I want to try myself until he updates the deals. Thanks

@KKars Good call tapping posters in your area. @jsingh5292 hustled for his deal so he will hook you up. One tip, find how much inventory each dealer has in your area and work with the ones with the most on-lot product. You biggest negotiating challenge in this current market is low inventory. Dealers are working to optimize per unit profit - normally we like dealers who are chasing big volume bonuses so they see the financial wisdom in passing along bigger discounts to us. Not happening right now.

1 Like

Yes, after watching this site for several weeks, I sat down and decided to look what buyer are posting and start my own research. How can I find inventory of dealers?

Thanks for your help and support.

Hopefully getting some numbers and will be posting them; thank you again so much, your help has been invaluable!

Hi KKars! So I initially looked at open road mazda near somerset NJ, however, they were not budging from their 440ish dollar monthly payment which was just a big no for me. Currently I am working with a dealership in Allentown PA, and Easton PA-Young’s. Both are offering the same per month roughly but waiting for number breakdown. Unfortunately @824 is completely correct and right now, dealerships are maximizing per car and not per volume; which is quite the bummer.
In regards to inventory, you can see online what they are showing and call to see, additionally, visiting in person (perhaps not the best option right now). Once I have more information hopefully later today, will update you guys!
@824, this guy has been amazing!

1 Like

Thanks JSingh, looking forward to your numbers. Yes, I agree @824 is an amazing person in boosting the motivation. Will also check dealers website for inventory.

Ask @NurseAl about something like a Tucson.

1 Like

Thank you for the input! Had parents drive that and unfortunately they were not a fan lol

@824

So this also contains the gap insurance, 612.00, tire and wheel, 913.00, and interior and exterior protection at 532…initially monthly payment was around 370ish and then said no, so they ‘moved numbers around’ and got it to 360.00/month. Let me know please :slight_smile:

Of note, 0 DAS was said however I don’t think this reflects that; additionally stated 1 month would be paid by the dealership, this also does not reflect that.

I would have took a hard pass on the add ons i guess i like living on the edge. Did your insurance company not offer gap?

What my insurance company is offering is the same as what mazda is quoting me for; i personally would not be getting the protection packages, however, the drivers of the vehicle would just like that peace of mind. Personally don’t have it on mine :slight_smile:

I tried adjusting the calculator but still having difficulty getting the numbers to match; ;if anyone is kind enough to help, please do, would appreciate it. Thank you!

^^^^ What he said.

Whenever you are having trouble getting your calculator to match, 99% of the time the answer is in the calculator tutorial.

See section: Selling Price

This is the selling price of the vehicle, before incentives. This the negotiated price of the vehice, pre-incentive , with any non-residualized items added on (accessories, wear and tear, etc).

I don’t accept the garbage add on so I don’t have experience putting them into the calculator. But if I did I would follow the instructions for “non-residualized” items added on.

Hope this works for you.

One more thing. It sounds like your parents really want the add ons ( I hope I am wrong). Add ons can be negotiated, get a lower price. Add ons are high profit items for dealers.

Thank you so much for all your help! That helped a lot! Will try to reconvince them again haha. Again, thank you!

I should probably have tagged @KKars who I was replying to… he was looking at CX5 and CX30

1 Like

:laughing:

@jsingh5292 Check out @nyclife , a broker on this site with a great reputation. Does business in NJ NY PA CT.

He posted his July Deal Spreadsheet and he has an amazing deal on a CX-5 Touring AWD. $267/month pre-tax. 10.7% pre-incentive discount!!! nyclife is not showing any NJ lease cash so the $267 might get better since you have $1,220 lease cash in NJ.

Your next move should be reaching out to nyclife. Good luck.

1 Like

@KKars Check out @nyclife , a broker in the NJ NY CT PA area. I have read nothing but good things about him.

He posted his July Deal Spreadsheet and he has an amazing deal on a CX-30 Base AWD. $214/month pre-tax. A 12.3% pre-incentive discount!!! nyclife is not showing any NJ lease cash so the $214 might get better - not sure what your edmunds search found out.

Reach out to nyclife. Good luck.