2020 Mazda 6 touring

Currently looking into getting a new Mazda 6 Touring lease. I have a 2017 Mazda 6 touring. A dealer near me is offering 309 monthly 800 DAS for a 2020 touring, MSRP 27845. I get the 750 loyalty from Mazda but was reading on another post about an addition 750 I should be receiving. Dealership was looking at me crazy when I said I should be getting a %10 discount on the vehicle. What percent should I be pushing for? Website is also advertising $1000 off the car. Does that apply to any dealer discount or is that it’s own separate thing. Let me know when you guys think anything helps.

Did you drive it? Before I got my wife The 20’ Loaded Sonata , We were thinking about the Mazda 6. The 1 we drove was fully loaded, had the sport tires on it & It drove horribly. My wife was trying to be nice & say it was the work on the highway, but I drove her Sonata on the same Highway & it drove & drives like a dream. About Mazda though, I think Maybe All , ok, Not ALL, A LOT of Mazda dealers are jackasses. My stepdaughter went last Sat to look at a CX3 or Something like that, I wasn’t there, My wife just had me on Speaker, as I said , I’ve been a Sales Trainer for way too long… The Mazda Dealer wanted $18k for a CX3 w 40k miles on it & an 18. So, I’m home trying to get a little nap & I’m waiting for the Sales Woman to come back, I didn’t like the deal anyway so I told my wife to leave, but My wife wanted Me to Hammer this Sales person, Well, The Salesperson told my wife that I wasn’t " Allowed" to intercede or listen to the conversation! I’ll bad mouth Mazda to Everyone I know, as 1st The Loaded 6 drove like sh*t, & then they pulled that move,& trying to charge $18k for an 18’ w 40k miles? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: