2020 Mazda 3 Lease

But it’s one of the few remaining fun hatchbacks, and cars available in a manual (fwd only), and with AWD. Not the latest tech/infotainment but can scratch some different itches.

If you are shopping a sedan auto fwd then totally agree, there are comparables that lease wayyy better.

Also Chase is your captive which can be :-1:t2::-1:t2:

It’s Toyota Financial Services now thankfully

2 Likes

I disagree. You can get a 3 select for an effective 230 with loyalty right now and before it was more. I ended up with a CX9 at a 342 effective (with turning in another Mazda loyalty)

Sadly I don’t qualify for the loyalty.

250 without loyalty from ALN. I am recommending that for my Brother in law who’s looking for a car. I like the 3 and the Forte GT which is a great car and doesn’t need loyalty. Both around 250 without loyalty, although my preferred Kia dealer is clean out of Forte GTs

You have to be insane to pay $342 for a mazda3!!!

That’s plus 1999 down, or an effective 313/mo. OP needs 12k/yr too so add 10-20 more for that. OP was also looking at a more expensive variant than that offered.

2 Likes

In Jersey he has the 3 select as 199/month + 2k down and 3 MSD. That’s 250 effective. I’m not sure if that includes the tax or not. In Florida he has them as 250 tax in. He was able to get me a CX9 GT at 342 effective. Highly reccomend.

Who is ALN? thanks…