2020 M340i Loaner - $356+ tax/mo, 1615 DAS - No MSD

Not worth the hassle? Hassle is only created when you try to pull the wool over the eyes of a serious deal shopper and they call you on the BS.

Serious deal shoppers make the calculators and know exactly the numbers they want. They are the easiest / fastest transactions possible, if the dealer is willing to get to their numbers. Find the right dealers and they will confirm this. They love it.

This dealer had every right to do what they did within the confines of this non transparent private market. I am simply saying why mask it? It’s illogical bc there is 0 upside in doing so. The end numbers are still the same and you only create your own risk to be hassled by being shady. Don’t be shady and you’ll never get the hassle from a serious deal shopper.

And your M&M example is a great one.
You’re 1000% right - At the end of the day the price is still the price. But that just further solidifies the point I’m trying to make. There is no upside, so why be shady!
As a broker, I’d expect how I’m saying serious shoppers operate, is exactly how you operate. Knowing the exact numbers. Here’s the sheet, yes or no, if yes where do I sign, here is your fee.

Deal review is within the scope of my services. :slightly_smiling_face:

The point is, OP got a great deal and in their haste bought a maintenance package as well. Let it be a lesson to look over what you’re signing and not just shop the payment in the end.

3 Likes

Agreed!!!
Great deal by the OP. I know I’m jealous haha

1 Like

You’re giving a very black and white response. The real world works differently.

1 Like

Nothing like spending your Saturday afternoon picking up on 2 week old lease hacker threads.
I wanted to let this go but I found your comment just so annoying I have to respond.
1000% disagree, if we are talking about a transaction then my expectation is black and white, full transparency into all charges. TYVM.

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

No need to hurl insults

South Bay BMW used to use Enterprise on-site but their cars were all BMWs. They may have gone in house now, I forget, but either way they’re still loaning BMWs.

nice deal enjoy it!

1 Like

I wouldn’t even be upset with the added in maintenance program. I’d gladly take maintenance, tire and wheel, paint-less dent repair, Cup holder insurance, door handle protection, and any other witch doctor voodoo for a $350 M340

3 Likes

You can’t put a price on peace of mind.

1 Like

WOW! Epic deal, congrats!

1 Like

Is this in orange county? I know one has m340i

I actually LOL at that part

which dealer?

crevier

2 Likes

Awesome Deal

1 Like

We still want to see more pics. How are you liking the 2020 compared to the 2018??

Haven’t been on here as much!

I’ve only been driving the car about twice a week since I’m now working from home until what seems to be the end of the year. I debated getting rid of it to save some money but I know I’d hate myself for letting go of this payment.

I finally got some 20% tints all around and installed a cheap eBay lip over the weekend. The car is a beast! I get surprised every time I floor it in Sport Plus. I’ve gotten used to the somewhat bumpy ride (compared to my 2018). I do miss the Harman Kardon system, this has the regular hi-fi system and sounds nowhere near as good as the other did. Still debating whether to get new wheels, will definitely be getting some non run flat tires soon.

6 Likes