2020 M340i $60,541 demo, 36/10k, $650 $1100 DAS

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 BMW M340i RWD
MSRP: $60,541
Monthly Payment: $ 650
Drive-Off Amount: $ 1,100
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF: 0.00128 (dealer marked up to 0.00168 I believe)
Residual: 61% (59.8% because 3500 demo miles)
Incentives: Conquest (2k), Lease cash (1k), dealer discount demo $7k
Region: Houston, TX
Leasehackr Score: Roughly ~8.4 years
Leasehackr Calculator Link: Hard to show, everything was rolled in except 1st payment and some fees ($1100 total). If someone knows how to show this on the calculator I’ll be happy to post this.

This is a notoriously terrible dealer in Houston. They generally don’t offer anything worthwhile and refuse to work out good deals (I have tried in the past). As you can see, they were still jacking up the MF for this month and acted bewildered when I mentioned it’s actually 0.00128.

My buddy found this loaner that had been on sale for roughly 90 days, and we decided we’d try and work out a deal. Got it down to $650 and $1100 DAS which includes the first month payment, everything else rolled in.

Not the best deal, especially when you consider the higher MSRP cars being signed in the tri-state area and also CA, but for TX this seems like the only 2020 M340i deal posted.

Try inputting a negative amount so that your total DAS nets to $1100.

Not too bad a deal considering TX taxes, but I’m betting @Electric may have gotten you something better :grin:

1 Like

Pretty sure I could have done better than 12% before incentives but if you’re happy with the deal then that’s what matters.

1 Like

Not bad!

BTW which dealer is it? Try to avoid them next time… I tried Advantage before they refused to work on any deals. Momentum and West Houston seem nicer

1 Like

Advantage had a serious case of tight wallet when I tried dealing with them in the past.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m sure there was more to be had, but we spent just about an hour doing this and my buddy didn’t really want to go back and forth. Probably could have brought it down another $2-3k in cap cost.

This was BMW West. in my experience, they’re pretty bad about lease deals in general. I’ve tried a couple 7 series and 5 series for friends in the past and the numbers they were quoting were ridiculous. Most of the salesmen are pompous asses.

Hey guys, long time lurker over the years and finally posting after signing a deal last night. Shopped around all the dealers in the Tampa Bay region and was only able to get to 9.5% off pre-incentives with a model that had sat for 4 months but had all the features i wanted luckily. They also threw in the lost key replacement and theft protection benefits for free for what those are worth. Most dealers here seem to be moving most of the M340s relatively easily and feel they only need to discount anywhere from 5% to 7% on average. I heard several times that most customers don’t even ask for dealer discounts…so kudos to all the “woke” folks on the forum here lol.

Anyhow, below is the deal i signed and sticker attached! Hope it helps some other lurker out there on their quest:

leasehackr.com/calculator?make=BMW&miles=7500&msd=7&msrp=60820&sales_price=55050.2&months=36&mf=0.00128&dp=0&dealer_fee=999&acq_fee=925&taxed_inc=3000&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=62&reg_fee=321.97&sales_tax=8.5&demo_mileage=0&memo=&monthlyTax_radio=true

2 Likes

Car photo since im a newbie and can only attach one photo at a time…ha

2 Likes

Congrats and enjoy this beauty of a beast!