2020 LOANER 540i xDrive AWD $581/Month MSDs

Yeah, thats what i figured. Im guessing they are hoping that it doesnt get caught or something. Not sure how this will work out. Worst would be to sit in the finance office and then hear them say the deal wont work.

Luckily have it all on paper to hold them accountable to the final monthly payment. So will leave it up to them to adjuat msrp if their residual adjustment gets rejected.

1 Like

I can’t imagine any case where they have any “wiggle room” to adjust RV. Like others have said, BMW will reject the contract. The only way for them to fudge it would be by reporting less miles on the car but that would change your end of lease miles as well.

I completely agree. Something doesn’t seem right. I will talk to them in person if I move forward with the deal before signing anything.

Could not close on the deal last month. Luckily the dealership has another loaner.

Please review this 2020 BMW 540i X Drive Loaner Deal and let me know your thoughts.

Miles 4500

MSRP: 71,230
SP: 60,500
MF: 0.00064(MAX MSDs)
Untaxed Incentives: 2750 (Lease Cash & Conquest)
36/12
Drive Off: 707.15 (First Payment & Registration)
MSDs: 4,550
Rolled into Lease: Acquisition 925 & Admin Fees 199
Pre Tax Payment: 579

Was hoping for a bigger discount on MSRP but they are saying this is the best they can do