2020 LOANER 540i xDrive AWD $581/Month MSDs

This is my first time working on a BMW lease deal and I wanted to get feedback on the following deal
Thanks to this forum and all the advice I have read from various topics and deals that have been posted

2020, BMW-540I X Drive M Sport Package:
MSRP: $70,275
Monthly Payment Pre-Tax: $539.48
Monthly Payment Post Tax: $581.22 (7.738%)
Drive-Off Amount: $5,176.22 (First Month, $4550 MSDs, $45 Registration)
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12k
MF: 0.00083 Max MSDs
Residual:41,070
Incentives: 2,750 (lease cash and conquest)
Region:Mid West
Leasehackr Score: 10.7
Leasehackr Calculator Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

We have been going back and forth since Saturday. They were at 60,171 but just dropped another 1,000 and said 59,171 before incentives is the absolute best they can do. I am trying to get to 57K before incentives but they are saying that is a hard no.

They also did something with the residual as the actual miles on the car are 4875 but they have adjusted the residual manually to make it higher and I can only tie out to it if I take the miles down to 2070 in the calculator

I don’t see any tax charged on the 2,750 of incentives they are providing.

They are currently rolling the Acquisition and Dealer Fees (199) into the lease but I will probably look to pay that up front.

Please let me know if there is anything I am missing. Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Also, not really sure how they are taking MSDs at 7 payments of 650 as I thought the MSDs were rolled up to the closest 50

Good deal for this car. What color did you end up getting?

Scratch that, looks like you haven’t signed yet?

Didn’t have much of a choice since it is a loaner. White exterior with black interior.

Also your calculator doesn’t make sense? MSRP is 70k yet you have a different MSRP and discount.

Yes, have not signed yet. This is what they are coming back as their best offer.

Some things the dealership is doing have me confused
MSDs at $650 each
No tax on the 2,750 in incentives
Manually adjusting residual on their side

MSD would be adjusted dependent on what your monthly pre MSD total would be. They couldn’t hold more if I remember correctly from a different discussion. As to the manual adjusting, I would make sure they are clear you’re going to get the total amount of miles you sign for and let them deal with the headache.

@Ursus Move to ask

Yes, they confirmed that it end of lease mileage would be 40,875.

I think BMW does post MSD, MB - pre.

Thanks for the additional info. Thoughts on the deal?

Confusing. Tax on incentives depends on your state. Some states don’t charge it (ex: VA). RV adjustment should be at (miles * $0.25) in $$, then calculated in %

The residual thing is really throwing me off. Their original quote matched the Leasehackr calculator.

He came back and said they dropped price 1k. I plugged it into the calculator and could not match so asked him to send the breakout sheet attached and found out they tweaked the residual to make it better as well.

Called the dealership and they confirmed no tax on the incentives/rebates and said the have ability to make “slight tweaks” to the residual to help with payments

RV is set by BMW Financial let him Fudge per say they will reject contract.

1 Like

He said they have wiggle room on the loaners not sure how much of that is true.

For the mileage its a solid discount. If it was near 49xx maybe try for more but it’s a solid deal, Midwest also a tough market. What color? I had black sapphire.

None of it. If BMWFS catches an incorrect residual they’ll reject the contract.

White exterior with black interior