2020 Lincoln Nautilus $329/mo 39-Mo lease, $1000 , expires 7/30

link
I was very tempted to get this one, but I’m going to hold off. the monthly payment is well under 1%, so it looks like a good deal
MSRP is $44045 (or so ?)

just sharing the deal in case anyone is interested.

some terms in the offer
Not all buyers will qualify for Lincoln Lease. Payments may vary; contact team to determine exact price. $0 Security deposit. With Standard Equipment Group. Lessee responsible for excess wear and mileage over 31,500 miles at $0.20 per mile. Lessee has option to purchase vehicle at lease end at price negotiated with dealer at signing. $395 lease disposition fee waived at lease end if vehicle is purchased or customer leases/purchases another new Lincoln vehicle. Take new retail delivery from an authorized Lincoln dealer’s stock by 7/30/20. See dealer for qualifications and complete details. Vehicle shown may have optional equipment not included in payment.

Be as specific as possible in the title if you are posting a deal – include car model, monthly payment, and money down.

Include as much information as possible in your post, and even a celebratory picture. :wink:

Year, Make, Model, and Trim:
MSRP: $
Monthly Payment: $
Drive-Off Amount: $
Months:
Annual Mileage:
MF:
Residual:
Incentives:
Region:
Leasehackr Score:
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

Did someone say

4 Likes

is that good or bad :slight_smile: ?

We dont like the 1% rule. It’s just not a good lease measurement. That said, this deal providing a dealer will actually honor it as advertised is a nice deal.

sorry, newbie here , I’ve seen it mentioned before and it seemed reasonable :slight_smile:

Ah, much to learn you still have, yes.

You’ll known you have done enough research/studying into getting a lease when it stops seeming like a reasonable way to tell if something is good or bad.

99% of dealer adds are turds when you get there most likely will be quite a bit DAS. :-1:

99% guaranteed tax, title, reg, doc, acq, etc are all additional