Drive-Off Amount: $ 0
Months: 48
Annual Mileage: 10500
MF: 0.000654
Residual: 45.9%
Incentives: 2500
Region: MID west - OH
Leasehackr Score: 10.2 years
Leasehackr Calculator Link: leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Lincoln&miles=10000&msd=0&msrp=50150&sales_price=42493&months=48&mf=0.000654&dp=2488&dealer_fee=85&acq_fee=645&taxed_inc=0&untaxed_inc=2500&rebate=0&resP=45.9&reg_fee=400&sales_tax=9&demo_mileage=0&memo=&zero_driveoff=true&monthlyTax_radio=true&dealerFee_check=false&govFee_check=false

would you consider that as a good deal?

Seems pretty good for what it is.

1 Like

here is an updated one…

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Lincoln Corsair Reserve 2.3T - Loaner
MSRP: $ 51240
Monthly Payment: $ 450
Drive-Off Amount: $ 0
Months: 48
Annual Mileage: 10500
MF: 0.000654
Residual: 45.9%
Incentives: 2500
Region: MID west - OH
Leasehackr Score: 10.8 years
Leasehackr Calculator Link: leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Lincoln&miles=10000&msd=0&msrp=51240&sales_price=42305&months=48&mf=0.000654&dp=2488&dealer_fee=85&acq_fee=645&taxed_inc=0&untaxed_inc=2500&rebate=0&resP=45.9&reg_fee=400&sales_tax=9&demo_mileage=0&memo=&zero_driveoff=true&monthlyTax_radio=true&dealerFee_check=false&govFee_check=false

they were able to pull a better deal on the 2.3T AWD.
I like the car - would that be considered a great deal?

Lincolns don’t tend to come up on leasehackr too often, so I dont know that you’re going to have a ton of data to back up what a “great” deal is. That said, this doesnt seem to be any better than the current national offer for a non-loaner.

https://www.lincoln.com/luxury-crossovers/corsair/pricing-and-incentives/

Also, don’t know why the lease is 48 months, but that introduces maintenance issues that others try to avoid with shorter leases.

1 Like

Also, on review, I see your deal is for the reserve and not the standard which the national offer is for. So your offer is better than I initially thought, but again I dont know what a good or great preincentive selling price would be for these vehicles.

thank you for you feedback,
looking more in depth to the link you sent,
picked a car with a close spec and MSRP - and it shows as 598$ a month:

with that said, the maintenance was something I wasn’t taking in consideration though, I surely hope to be able to get off the lease earlier than the 48 month by selling to Carvana/vroom/shift/Algo just like I did with my previous Honda.
I know Lincoln offers “early bird” for about 6 month prior to the end of the lease trade.

I always looked at lease deals as the 1% rule - meaning if the monthly payment with zero down is less than 1% that is a deal you can look into haha,
but having the opinion of the experts here means much more to me.

I was looking for a while and couldn’t find great lease deals in my area and I was VERY open about which car I want - SUV/Sedan.
if you’ve heard some kind of a super deal that I can replicate in my area - please do share I would love to look into that.

Not a chance in hell.

My wife had a lease on a lincoln mkc(previous generation corsair) a few years back. I have never seen a vehicle drop value so quickly. It spent the entire lease term with the buy out price at least $15k more than any offer I could get on it.

I think the corsair is nice… But go into the lease with every expectation of seeing it through to the end.

2 Likes

At the end of the day, I’d have a hard time knowing it’s a 50k+ Ford Escape… have you looked at the Nautilus to see if it leases any better?

The 2020 nautilus is about 2 generations behind the corsair in design.

(It’s finally being redone for 21, which definitely won’t be cheaper than a corsair when it hits the market)

1 Like

I would definitely NOT lease (another) Ford longer than the warranty, so 36 months or less.

On a 4 year lease with that residual, no way. Sign now, return in Nov 2024

I would absolutely not do a 48 month lease unless you’re going to be happy keeping it the full 48 months.

Are the numbers for 36 that much higher?

1 Like

+1.

With an absence of data, for a $50K car, the price is probably… decent? I don’t think you’re getting ripped off. And the Reserve is the highest trim level, right?

To the OP, how many miles on the loaner? Will the warranty cover you throughout the duration of the lease? Consumer Reports indicates that first yr reliability has been poor, so you’ll likely want to make sure you’re covered.

so a few replies:

it makes total sense!

I am just looking into the option of 36 months

looked at the warranty terms and it seems 4 years/50K , It has ~3000 miles on it
I also asked about the coverage terms through the lease time and the option of 36.

I am really hoping to get it all done by the end of the day today, I will share all the answers.
thank you all guys I highly appreciate your feedback on that.

and I hope you all had a great thanksgiving :slight_smile:

Ford Credit did not let me sell my Explorer to 3rd party like Carvana, Vroom etc…so just double check that

1 Like

ill check that too - thanks!

ok here are the last news,
(they work slow there)

same MSRP 51240
selling price: 42064$
lease term 24 month / 10500 miles
residual 60%
2500$ rebates (conquest, lease cash and medical first responder)
after 1000$ down
455$ a month.

11 years leasehackr score

link to the calculator:

signed.

did well? or was too quick on the trigger?

Might want to see if the calculator can be changed to include $1K DAS as cap cost reduction.

Again, it’s hard to say if the deal is good b/c there’s so little data for this model. Including cap cost reduction, the effective cost is around $480/mo. That’s probably a decent deal for a $50K SUV loaner which has a lot of equipment.

1 Like

5 posts were split to a new topic: 2022 Lincoln Corsair