2020 Lexus RX 350 Lease. Good deal?

No one is losing any money. That’s just car salesman talk. would you let your employee sell a product for less than what it costs? No.

So tell them I want it at $425?

Yes. After they ewe and awe, it will flush out their true bottom price. Kick it!

You think they will do it? I do not think so!

This back and forth is going nowhere. Do it or don’t do it.

1 Like

Here’s a deal in Florida. $401

Do you know what MSD is? They asked you b4 and you didn’t reply. If not, look it up and is your money down a refundable MSD or is it cash? This example the 3000 is a refundable MSD

It’s more like 5% not 7%.

Invoice should be roughly $52,150 and technically it is a $2,000 under invoice deal.

@Carl_Fischer, with MSDs it may be possible to get to that payment, but NY doesn’t allow MSDs !!

Great info about MSD not allowed in NY. In which case it’s not a good deal at all

Please explain why? Are you comparing or to a BMW lease or something. This seems like a solid deal to me. Maybe another a few hundred dollars or so left on the car I believe.

1 Like

Because the $401/mo deal that you attached from Florida is with MSDs, 10K/mo on a $47000 MSRP car(Which is likely a FWD car rather than an AWD in NY). This car he is looking at is a $55000 car.

2 Likes

This is a solid deal, might be an extra couple hundred in it like you said but that’s pretty much it.

There’s people chiming in that aren’t properly analyzing all the moving parts.

1 Like

What he said… solid deal at $479. Don’t overthink it and lose sleep over what will end up being .50 per day.

1 Like

100% correct. The dealer is making a nice profit on this one. There is a huge amount of trunk money right now because nobody is buying cars and Lexus can borrow at 0%. Should be zero at signing except for registration. Finance the tax over the life of lease.

Where do you come up with this?

Trunk money is about $2500 on an RX. Lexus doesn’t add trunk money once the car is released from the factory. That ~$2500 trunk money is decided when the Window sticker is created. They just update the rebates and rates to adjust to the market. This deal has $3250 in rebates to adjust to the market.

This dealer is profiting $500 at max including trunk money. I think its fair to profit $500 on a $55000 car that they have to pay interest, salesperson, building upkeep costs etc.

Lexus the manufacturer is making a profit on the marked up rate. No dealer has control over this. Rates stay flat unless marked up by dealer. This dealer hasn’t

4 Likes

Thank you! I love how people who have no idea how it works chimes in with nonsense.

4 Likes

haha it seems to be a constant trend on this forum unfortunately.

they only see what they want to see and can’t connect the dots, kinda like when you see those attractive ad deals in the newspaper for an $89 per month lease :rofl:

1 Like

lol I think he was trolling thats why I didn’t even bothering responding

1 Like

Lmaoo! It pisses me off when I see that crap!

"Why cant I be at “$399/mo on this car as you have advertised?”
It is because you don’t want to put down the $3999 + Taxes and fees due at sign as stated in the fine print!!!

Read people! READ!!!

2 Likes