2020 Lexus NX300 Deal Check SoCal

Hello all,

I’ve got this deal for a 2020 Lexus NX300, I know it’s not a fantastic deal, and that’s why I’m posting it here to get help from you guys, hoping someone can weigh in on this deal, please let me know your thoughts and how I can make it a better deal.

2020 Lexus NX300 premium:
MSRP: $43332
Selling Price: $38220 (cap is $39100)
Residual: 55%
Money Factor: 0.000230 with 9MSD

$2500 lease rebate
9MSD ($4050)

36 months
10k miles a year

Zero down and $435/mo. after-tax

Zip Code 92507

I think the money factor (0.000230 with 9MSD) looks fine, but I expected to get a better selling price. Where do you think I can put more effort into making it a better deal?

Thanks for your help beforehand, and I appreciate any insight provided!

Any thoughts on this folks?

Thanks!

What is the mf before MSDs? Is that the same as Edmunds provided?

Confirmed incentives? They seem lower than I have seen in other markets.

@mllcb42
MF is 0.000950 before MSDs. I’m actually new to the leasehackr, I went over the readings in the website though. They only gave me $2500 rebate for leasing (plus the selling price which is about $5k below the msrp). What do you suggest me to do? If you’re aware of deals on other markers that you could provide me with the links to them, that would be much appreciated.

First step is to verify incentives for that trim, for March, for your zip via the Edmunds lease forum for the nx. They’ll be able to tell you what the incentives actually are. I’ve seen more in other markets lately, but that doesn’t mean they’re more in California.