2020 Lexus GX 460 Luxury lease quote. Is this a good deal?

I’m a little confused with this quote from the dealer. I think it’s not a good deal. Need advice on how to counter offer. We’ve been going back and forth. Thanks

Looks like buy rate with the 9 MSD’s, (.0011 on edmunds). You can push for 12% discount, looks like you have loyalty and lease cash for rebates, the residual would be higher on the Premium, not sure how much higher MSRP those are.

Man that’s a lot of money for a vehicle that’s been around since the year obama took office.

Premium is actually a lower MSRP than Luxury trim.

@Bao_Ma… search the threads. I know I’ve seen some GX posts on here in recent history.

$858 a month! Yikes. Do your homework on this site.

lol, right? I understand their logic “if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it” but come out with a new vehicle both inside and out already. Would really like to lease one but a 2020 is already so outdated compared to the competition.

I have a 2017 and when I was in for service a few weeks ago I looked at the new 2020… very disappointing. This isn’t an iconic vehicle that has some sort of legacy like the Cobra. The lack of change just says Toyota’s too lazy or doesn’t care to stay relevant. I seem to recall at one time that Lexus was pretty cutting edge, now it seems all of their focus is on the ES & RX.

For what it’s worth I’m at $445 / mo @ 7,500 but can’t wait to get out.

And then the 90s started

3 Likes

Yeah, come to think of it, the engine in the “new” 2021 IS 350 is the same 2GR engine that’s been in the IS 350 since MY 2006. The V8s in the GX and LX were first seen in the MY 2007 Tundra. Crazy.

I had a 2005 GX and thought that the interior materials were much better then and had a luxury appearance. Lexus interiors in general have gone down in the level of quality unless you get the flagship products. Lexus is missing an opportunity with the GX. It could become something of a Range Rover Sport type vehicle. A premium offering above the RX but not as expensive as the LX. They didn’t even bother to really even refresh the interior much. New steering wheel, new wood trim, and red as an option…big woo! I know this was off topic. But I used to be a loyal Lexus customer. Not anymore. I’m off my soapbox now.

I’ve leased a 2018 for my wife with Premium (not Luxury) and a $56k msrp. Monthly payment including 10% tax is: $680. $1k total drive-off. That is for 36/15k as a reference.