2020 Land Rover- Range Rover Velar P250

Hi hackers… can you review this quote?

Note: I am rolling a good amount of negative from my current car… I am aware :woozy_face:

I am pending the MF and Residual from the dealer, but at first glance what do you think of this?

This velar is a service loaner with 1,100 miles on it

I am very new to car buying (just a female trying to learn without her father negotiating :joy::joy:) A for effort?

No indication you’ve searched the forum or done any other kind of research. So an “A” for effort (if such a thing did exist) isn’t looking likely rn

2 Likes

@max g… do you ever have anything positive to say? it seems like 90% of your posts are negative. Lighten up, you’re not the high school principal here.

4 Likes

Better call your dad, it is bad :slightly_smiling_face:
While I hate the 1% “rule” you should keep it in mind as an idea.
Edit: forgot about your good amount of negative equity. Do you really want to spend $800/mo at this time?
p.s. You can now rent a Velar from Sixt for $655/mo, but without your negative equity.

1 Like

What did Edmunds give you for MF/RV/incentives?

1 Like

And people laughed at me when I said 7.5–10k off MSRP on a LR/RR was a good goal in another post - They said its a premium vehicle and no dealer will discount them… Here you are getting a little over 9k off MSRP - Good for you…

It’s a loaner velar, not a new full size rr

3 Likes

Which I specifically called out as leasing better than big boy and sport in said thread. Checks out.

Also circumstances also negative trade equity.

OP tell us more about your trade and why you want this Velar now…?

You can get discounts on full sized RRs too

Of 15% off?

1 Like

you tagged the wrong max