2020 Land Rover Discovery Sport - MSRP $39,849 - $219/mo. DAS $5k

Great question…

Can you post your calculator?

For my fellow hackers I would do anything!

Screenshot from original email attached!

haha this is such a bullshit way of showing the numbers:

On the left, we include a bunch of stuff. On the right, we exclude it. Because… reasons?

I’m sure they’re not leasing it at full MSRP to get to their advertised price.

Makes sense, thanks

Wanna have a luxury SUV and can’t afford a Range Rover

there’s probably lots of room for debate as to if a stripped disco sport falls into that category

1 Like

I’m having a blonde moment here but… what about the car makes you guys say it has bad options? I don’t need any fancy tires or even navigation, but am I missing something bigger? I’d be satisfied with a back up camera and seat warmers…

Would you be satisfied with manually adjustable seats (obviously no memory either) and 6 tin can speakers?

Would you still call it a “luxury SUV”?

cloth seats at that

1 Like

wow no, not at all.

these are an optional extra on the disco sport. Hard to say if they’re being included on this very base model offering.

ok, any recs on an actual luxury SUV that I can possible get for $400/mo with 0 down?

If you don’t need the latest and the greatest, the outgoing MDX may be a good option to look at.

2 Likes

Beyond that it’s hard to make generalized recommendations @ashleykarimi

Taxes and DMV could mean you’re actually budgeting $375 + TTL for the car or it could mean $350

Some incentives are regional. Some deals only work if you have loyalty, conquest, Costco, MSD etc etc.

Best to look through or search Shared Deals and Marketplace sections and filter out the ones you cannot replicate. For example if you don’t have an Audi then exclude deals that require Audi loyalty etc etc. and so forth.

1 Like

No BLIS, CarPlay, sunroof, or leather/vinyl, DRLs, headlight washing, heated seats, power seats can’t even be optioned on the base trim, digital dash, park assist, power tailgate, or heated wheel. All are options in the base trim for 2020:

At 39.9k you have like 1-2k in options max. Move up trims for better experience.

1 Like

I’m going to offer my opinion, which carries about the same weight of a dealer advert.

I would never go for a Disco Sport without the panoramic roof, black rims, and some of the interior upgrades. I absolutely love the look of the car inside and out, but with the aesthetic options… it’s not an athletic performer, so the car better be luxurious. A $39k sticker loaner will be anything but.

*Grew up in Jags 🤌
*Neighbor has Disco Sport HSE HO 🤌

1 Like

I’m in the same boat. Not particular, but I want what everyone wants. A luxury car at around 350