2020 Land Rover Defender 110 S

I think I may need a new job (or five jobs).

3 Likes

No way out for you now with Chase :grin:

1 Like

Ha, I am happy as a clam with my truck and my deal.

::runs to check Carvana::

1 Like

::jawsdrops::

nervous sweating

When’s the pumpkin disco funeral?

:chocolate_bar:

1 Like

Any brokers know of any good Defender deals that could be found for an NC resident? Thanks!

Gorgeous truck! Please answer if you get a chance:
– How do the 19" wheels eat up potholes?
– Do you by chance sit in a cloth interior Defender to compare to the leather? If so, is that cloth decent or not worth considering?
– Is the rear wheel cover an option or a dealer add-on?

1 Like

—19s are great. No issues on potholed or cobblestone streets. Air suspension is fantastic and helps. I’d imagine 20s also fine, but wouldn’t fox with the 22s.

—Defender forums have been saying the light-colored cloth seats are very easy to stain. Denim turning them blue etc. I’d personally want to stick with leather or partial leather. Seats very comfortable in general. The best thing about the truck is the combo of seats and driving position, and then all the glass you have to look out of:

—Spare cover is available both as part of some of the “packs” and also as a dealer accessory. If you get it in a pack on the Monroney you get to residualize it—always a bonus for me. I think it could also be cool to source an older or vintage LR spare cover.

2 Likes

Which Defender forum?

Regarding air suspension, I don’t see air suspension on your option list – is air suspension just standard on the 110? Because on the 90, it seems you can only get it on the very specced First Edition, at least for the 21MY. Perhaps that’s changing on the 22MY, which is receiving a hike of its base price. (We’re considering the 90.)

https://landroverforums.com/forum/

1 Like

Ok. Most annoying Defender quirk? The electronics in the heated windscreen completely block EZ Pass transponders and render them useless if mounted inside the truck. Crazy.

2 Likes

Who needs ezpass for bridges and tunnels when you can ford rivers?

2 Likes

6 Likes

Faraday cages will do that

2 Likes

Whenever I have an issue with my car, I just look at the payment.

:chocolate_bar:

5 Likes

Show off. :joy:

2 Likes

im such a Jag LR fan boy, I want one so badly, but can not justify spending that much on a car. now, if i could get one for the 4-450ish… lol.

Beautiful truck, enjoy it.

You can finance this same one in 6 years for $450/mo x 84

Is that the game where everyone dies of dysentery at the end?

I assume you can pick up the ezpass license plate version?

1 Like

Wow…I thought I had a good deal on my V90 CC. Kind of wish I got the V60 CC, feel like the V90 is kind of overkill for our needs. Love the car though.