2020 Land Rover Defender 110 S

One early stray observation: the infotainment and LR Remote app platform is surprisingly well built and lovely. Was not expecting that.

The new defender infotainment is :ok_hand: excellent.

:chocolate_bar:

1 Like

Great deal! Iā€™m still cannot believe they sell these with 2.0 I4 engineā€¦

1 Like

The 4 banger is fine for us. Itā€™s a giant box on wheelsā€”itā€™s not going to be fast. I have driven the 6 and itā€™s great but, for us at least, not worth the up-charge.

I canā€™t believe they sell this type on 22s.

2 Likes

ughhh dont tell me you are by prospect park by the big hospital, I spend an hour looking for parking each time I have to drive there.
Beautiful truck

Drove a buddyā€™s Q7 2.0 in the city and it was fine. Fully loaded going up the Merritt would be different obviously

True story: we had my daughter at that big hospital. And they saved my life last March when I had COVID and spent 10 days there! True heroes. LOVE NYP Methodist :woman_health_worker::man_health_worker::heart:

10 Likes

That car will certainly conquer the giant pot hole known as the offramp from the grand central parkway to the BQE.

3 Likes

Ok folks, here is the deal.

I backed into some of this because frankly I liked the important terms (cash, term, and monthly) and didnā€™t have any desire to debate MF markup.

But for the data point, this is the calculator (or very close to it): leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Land_Rover&miles=10000&msd=0&msrp=63510&sales_price=58445.99&months=33&mf=0.00086&dp=770&dealer_fee=599&acq_fee=895&taxed_inc=0&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=62&reg_fee=300&sales_tax=8.875&demo_mileage=0&memo=&monthlyTax_radio=true&bmw_demo_25=true

Even after reading through @ethanrsā€™ post history Iā€™m still not quite sure how the demo miles are accounted for, but I guess the store is charged for that.

My sense is that there a decent numbers of 20 Defender demos in NY/NJ that can be sold now. I think you can replicate this deal.

Per mile basis. What was your contract info, I can back it out if youā€™d like.

:chocolate_bar:

1 Like

you going to PM dealer info or?

4 Likes

I used to live in Sunset Park area, near the north end of China town Brooklyn. I miss those days.

1 Like

I didnā€™t know they released the other trims of the Bronco yet? :wink: beautiful truck

1 Like

Yeah we are pretty good at fixing people, proud to be a part of that organization. I am glad you made it out OK. Every time I hear someone saying ā€œCOVID ainā€™t realā€ I want to punch them right in the nuts.

10 Likes
4 Likes

Do we?

That thing is still there? Iā€™ve had to fight for years!

1 Like

Beautiful ride!!

Also, agreed re COVID ā€” my sister is a doctor at SUNY Downstate ā€” it was a nightmare this spring (much better now but still really shitty).

1 Like

With 2022 MY Defender unveiled yesterday, the remaining 2020s (and there are many left) should be increasingly discounted.

Please do not send this to my wife.

3 Likes