2020 Lamborghini Huracan EVO - 5K per year, $307K MSRP, $3285/m with coverage - 15K Due

TRANSFERRED :slight_smile:

Selling my new car basically to make room for some home purchases! $15,000 due at signing, but pretty much the cheapest 4WD Huracan EVO payment I’ve seen considering the extras and MSRP.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Huracan EVO (doesn’t change much, still same mileage)

MSRP: $307,000 + clearbra + warranty comes with it.
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $3285
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): $3285

Current mileage: 3050
Maturity mileage: 15,000
Effective miles per month: 430 per month (5k a year)
Maturity date: 30 months left

MSD due (if any): 0
Cash due (if any): 15,000
Incentive for new lessee (if any): None at the moment

Financial institution: Porsche Financial
Transfer fee: $500 (I think?)
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Car is in perfect condition. Also has a full 5k front clear bra, payment is actually $3100 but I opted for the full coverage warranty plan. This covers the WHOLE car from ANY damage. This includes flat tires, wheels, any door dings, any cracked windshields ($9,000 per windshield). Basically means you can drive them like a daily driver and if anyone really happens you are covered and not forced to be thousands upon thousands to fix little damage on your new exotic.

The car is white over red/black interior. Adding photos asap!
Comes with Sensonum audio system, glass rear engine cover and a bunch of stuff.

4 Likes

$113k to drive a Huracan for 30 months. Could be worth it to the right buyer, but I’m not sure they’re on Leasehackr. I wish you a quick transfer.

Edit: The full coverage warranty is pretty cool though.

1 Like

With only 400 miles per month, you cannot really drive it like a daily driver. More like a once a week driver.

I have a daily for most of my duties and believe me, 430 miles a month is MORE than enough for a daily driver. That’s a coffee trip every day or going to work and back for most people.

Thanks guys, I am buying a different car just because I’m shopping for homes and want to get into real estate rather.

Congrats on making the switch from nice cars to nice houses! I couldn’t afford this, but it’s a beautiful car. Please come back and share the houses you buy!

To say it’s adequate for most work commutes is really stretching. 430 miles divided by 20 trips to work only allows for a 21 mile round trip. I don’t know that I’m confident that most people live closer than 11 - 12 miles from work. Maybe many. But I doubt most.

And I think most people consider a daily driver to have duties other than just to and from the office.

Anyway, I digress. Beautiful car. Good luck with transfer.

:bat:

2 Likes

Good luck with the crowd on here.

I’d take it if it was black!

I’d take it if you were in Maine!

I’d take it if it was $350/mo!

Beautiful car :slight_smile:

16 Likes

You forgot about my incentive!

OT: GL with this, beautiful car perhaps try SL?

2 Likes

Amazing car, was debating if I wanted an evo or not. Just sold my performante!

I would entertain the idea but the down payment kills it because local dealers are offering nearly same down but with tax credits otherwise I would think about it.

:crystal_ball:

:bat:

2 Likes

:joy: I would take it if it has a full tank of gas lol

2 Likes

I could get 10 etrons for this price :wink:

2 Likes

Solid deal on sal, one moved recently for $2700/mo + 27k down (don’t know how much he got) swapalease is your best option but you probably have it on there.

5k miles is plenty enough to dd in a lamborghini, the attention and paranoia of parking get old quick however the packages for protection are a huge incentive in general + peace of mind.

Good luck with the transfer, you shouldn’t have to wait that long.

3 Likes

Can an etron really be leased that cheaply?

How about 193 Bolts? :joy:

5 Likes

Thanks Lazarus,

Yes, it’s already on SAL so I’m just waiting for the right guy to come along!

If there wasn’t so much economic uncertainty I would consider this haha

1 Like

Awesome wheels, looks like a hot wheel car

Good luck with the move

1 Like