2020 Kia Optima / 2021 Kia K5

Glad to see you got a deal you’re happy with and good to also see dealers in the LH community helping out members.

For our data sets, can you share incentives and dealer discount provided? 340 a month for a 29k dollar car is generally not a strong lease deal, but it just may be the best deal for the moment and for this car. There are many factors that go into it and we need to frame the data properly.

2 Likes

Sounds like not very well if it’s still sitting there

Definitely not “new”…may be untitled no miles but has definitely been reported to claim the incentive money a loooong time ago. Depending on how how deep they will go, might be a good deal and made better by a lowered tax base since all incentives and dealer money are backed out of the price and you could still get a trade tax break if your state does that. Might just be a ghost in the computer…I have a 19 Forte that magically makes it back into my inventory and goes out in the feeds every once in a while…can’t figure out where it’s coming from

SIGNED! Got my new K5 GT-Line w/Premium Package today, and am happy with the deal I got (see below). All in all, I reduced my monthly lease payment by $97 with $0 DAS including first month’s payment. Oh, and as a bonus I ended up getting free window tinting, since the General Sales Manager thought this was going to be his demo for longer term so had it done for himself. Also noticed that there is an unopened package of new wheel locks in the glove compartment. Not bad :grinning:

They also bought out my Nissan Murano lease for more than Carvana and just $370 less than my highest quote from Vroom. I’ll be getting over $1,000 check back from that sale, and I had put $0 down on it, rolled in all fees other than first month’s payment. Leasing that Nissan turned out to be a pretty good decision – it was a great car, and I’m optimistic the Kia will be just as good.

9 Likes

Signed and took delivery today! I got .00168 MF and 64% residual. $900 lease cash in Illinois. My sales price was $25,840 – I’m happy with the deal I got!

1 Like

@sandiana, the car looks amazing, congratulations!! Post photos of the inside if you have time. Thank you for sharing the journey and numbers; all very encouraging!

1 Like

Sharp looking car.

1 Like

Congrats! Love the color, wheels, and trim.

1 Like

Definitely garage worthy let’s see that interior! I’ve got to say that this look so much better in person than over images.

1 Like

Thanks, everyone! I’ll get around to taking some more pics, incl the interior and will post them in the next day or two. BTW, I still haven’t seen another one on the road yet - just mine so far :slight_smile:

Anyone have a lead on when the AWD versions will be hitting the States?