2020 Kia Niro EV EX Premium $46885, $2000 DAS, $231 tax included 24/12k

After selling the LT1 for a nice fat check over MSRP, I decided to go EV. I was hoping for a Wrangler but the market is just too crazy and without a broker seemed very hard to find anything around CO.
I was able to snap this last 2020 Niro EX premium EV, probably in the lot for too long that the manager wasn’t even caring on beating any price. I love the car, very comfortable and full of tech. Downside, did not include mats, never seen a car without mats but well, I had some spare ones from an old KIA forte deal, worked fine :smiley:

I am not sure how to put in all the numbers from the contract, is seems quite strange the way they did this deal. But I am supposing they took out more $ out of dealership fees to hit those numbers?
I think it is pretty close though.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Kia Niro EV EX Premium
MSRP: $46885
Selling Price: $39600
Monthly Payment: $231 Tax included ($213 pre-tax)
Drive-Off Amount: $2000
Months: 24
Annual Mileage: 12000
MF: 0.00109
Residual: 52%
Incentives: $12800
Region: CO
Leasehackr Score: 15.6
Leasehackr Calculator

8 Likes

Beautiful car and good deal. Congratulations! What are these 12K incentives? Any federal rebates for EV?

I’m assuming it’s the federal and state rebates for EV since it varies. You can get a more accurate number for your zip on Edmunds.

This may be one of the best 20 Niro deals ever!!! Fantastic OP!!!

1 Like

Time to turn off the VESS
Or has it not driven you insane yet?

I’m over it already! It is soooo loud! I found some info already probably doing it this weekend. Haha

The only video I found for the Niro involved taking off the bumper. But if you look at the Hyundai Kona videos the VESS is in the exact same place with the exact same opening under the hood, so you might want to watch that and use your free hand instead of taking the bumper off.

Wow…Great deal…
Could you tell me which dealer?

Not sure if you can replicate but this one I took from Fort Collins. I am pretty sure you can get one pretty close to these numbers from Peak Littleton. Look at their website, you might even be able to grab one without talking to anybody, just doing the online shopping.

tried to replicate. no luck in fort collins or littleton. good find!!

Thanks a lot.