Monthly payment (pre-tax): $1,531.32

Current mileage: 4,200
Maturity mileage: 30,000
Effective miles per month: 860
Maturity date: 1/8/23

MSD due:$0
Cash due: $0
Incentive: $2,500

Will also provide funds towards shipping for out of state transfer and transfer fee

Financial institution: Karma Auto Trust
Transfer fee: $995 (will split fee)
Out-of-state transfer allowed: Yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details:

The Vehicle is in Excellent Condition! Under Factory Warranty. Non-Smoking Interior. Full Maintenance. Well Maintained by Dealership and Garage Kept. Clean Air Vehicle (CAV) 80 Miles Electric Plug-In. Has CAV Decal for HOV Lane in California which will also be Transferred with the Vehicle. No cost maintenance for term of lease. For out of state lessor I will consider helping with shipping cost.(https://www.swapalease.com/lease/details/2020-Karma-Revero.aspx?salid=1481386)

Photos:

11 Likes

Interesting car! Glwt!

5 Likes

love the color and wheels!!

4 Likes

Wow, you definitely don’t see many of these. Beautiful house/property, by the way.

1 Like

Will probably never see another one of these on here.

My eyes are playing tricks or something, the infotainment screen looks like the gates of hell.

But good luck with the transfer. Helluva car.

1 Like

It’s just charging it’s lazer.

I see a robot face with an orange mustache and wide open mouth.

Sweet ride!

1 Like

I thought karma went out of business

1 Like

You’re thinking of Fisker Automotive. A chinese company bought them out and rebranded as Karma, selling the Fisker Karma as the Karma Revero.

However, Fisker Automotive reincorporated as Fisker Inc. which also makes cars… they only retained the rights to their branding and trademarks.

wikipedia.org/wiki/Karma_Automotive

wikipedia.org/wiki/Fisker_Automotive

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fisker_Inc.

4 Likes

Very insightful, thanks you.

1 Like

Hello Everyone. The Revero GT is still available. Looking to get out of the lease ASAP and will increase the incentive if anyone is interested.

Incentive has been increased to $2,000 plus an additional $500 for the transfer fee!

Incentive has been increased to $2,500 plus an additional $500 for the transfer fee!

I think it’s best the car burns down and insurance sorts it out, good luck!

1 Like

“Those who burn their property seeking financial gain frequently don’t have a criminal history. Insurance fraud and arson, however, are both felonies. Convicted arsonists must also register with the state for life. They are frequently average, otherwise law-abiding people who made a very bad decision,” Stone said. “Unfortunately, that single bad decision can lead to severe consequences.”

http://www.insurancefraud.org/IFNS-detail.htm?key=15329

1 Like

A 15k incentive will also make this move quick and keep you out of Insurance “trouble”

I don’t even think a $15k incentive would help. It’ll still be over $1k/mo.

Closed per request of OP. No longer available.