2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Willys - $315 signed today

Great color!

That’s a great deal, congrats!

Thank you. I have started doing that.

Thank you for sharing this info. This post has helped!

For anyone looking for a 2020 Jeep Willys Unlimited in NJ feel free to message me. I just closed on one today. 44k for only $450 down and $450 a month on a 39 month lease. My salesman feels that he can probably do the same for anyone interested.

450 for a willys isn’t a good deal honestly. What bank was this? I got a 52k Rubicon for 499 with 1.7k due at lease.

1 Like

I definitely could have done better if I went outside of NJ and had more time. Vroom is buying my old lease so I had to act quick. Work and family take up a lot of my time. After dealing with 4 NJ dealers this seemed to be the best I could do around here. They just don’t seem to care.

Amazing deal!!

Yea tristate dealers are terrible for jeeps. Had to go outside of nyc to get good deal on my rubicon lease. Congrats.

2020 wrangler unlimited, Does anyone know what kind of lease payments I’m expected to see with this price

Way too many variables to tell you anything.
Need more information. For starters:
What year is it?
What trim? (Sport, Rubicon, etc)
Stick or Auto?
How many years?
How many miles per year?

Have you tried the Leasehackr Calculator?
With some information from Edmunds, you can figure your own payments instead of crashing someones thread

Asked my local dealer (Larry Miller in Surprise, AZ) if they could get in the same ball park and the salesman said “Yeah I am going to pass. No one is willing to lose that kind of money on a Wrangler that just came out. And this is also not charging taxes or license plates or anything… Best of luck in your search”. Lol!

Lol I was aiming for similar and they thought i was lying when I quoted the out of state dealers on the msrp and selling price. I ended up not going for the out of state dealer either (I’m in NY) because they were jacking up the MF to 6.5%+ and it spoiled any discount from sticker

Or they were using a third party bank and the discount was high because of IDL cash, but the mf was higher with that bank.

This is very very common with fca leases. Usually requires looking at the different options to see what has the lower total cost and ignore that the mf is high.

It net out to being the same as a decent local deal with regular MF. I guess if buying you’d be better off but for the purpose of the lease the advertised discount off MSRP doesn’t mean much if the tier 1 rate is close to 7%

Doesn’t work that way. Chrysler captial subvenes their money factor, artificially lowering it. With third party banks, the money factor isn’t artificially lowered. Instead there are large cash incentives offered instead. It’s specific to the leasing bank, so the larger incentives are only available when leasing through the third party bank.

Sometimes the low interest, lower MF lease is cheaper. Sometimes the higher mf, higher incentive lease is cheaper. Have to evaluate it on a case by case basis.

Understood but from what I was told everywhere is that there are no incentives on wrangler (in December at least), dealer was firm on MF and didn’t offer to shop banks, it wasn’t even a talking point. We ended on “we are giving a more then generous discount off MSRP, you’re more then welcome to shop for your own finance rate for better terms”. Needless to say I’m still car hunting lol

What they told you is partially true. Wrangler does not have incentives 90% of the time. However if dealer is not willing to shop around other banks or work with other banks run. If your on east coast and need a dealer. I’m able to get you in contact with mine. Works with multiple banks to get you best deal and your looking at about 10% discount on msrp.