2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Willys - $315 signed today

Great deal indeed. Which dealer in the Atlanta area please? By the way what is a rent charge? Thanks

Rent charge is depreciation. Landmark.

Rent charge is the finance charge.

No it isn’t. Depreciation is depreciation, rent charge is the finance charge. You pay both.

Spoke w my guys

You did a hell of a job

That’s a $2800 blow. Good month end deal!

3 Likes

Was MSDs a possibility on this? Half of your monthly payment is going towards rent charges.

1 Like

CCAP doesn’t allow MSDs I believe, either way, this is a fantastic deal on a Wrangler.

1 Like

Anyone able to replicate this deal in November 2019?

It’s a $2800 loser

I suspect it will be near month end with a group chasing a number

2 Likes

good job. i had a similar deal.

good job. I had a similar deal. But is Grand Cherokee trailhawk. 300 /1500 down in north phoenix.

Nice! I just got a 2020 Willys but seems you made out a little better. Mine was $3k down, 39 month, at $350 mo.
IMG_0611

2 Likes

nice…which color is this?

That color is “Sting Gray”

1 Like

What are you all doing to get these lease deals? What are you managing to push back on the dealer with? I am in the process of trying to get a 2020 Willys at around $45K. The one dealership came back with $400/month with 6K down. The other came back with $339. They are supposedly using the same system to come up with lease terms. Any helpful hints would be welcome! Thanks in advance.

What region are you in?

Albuquerque, NM

1 Like

I’m able to get these under $300/mo all in with one pay leases. They’re leasing amazing this month

2 Likes

I tried to get close to this deal on a 42k willys in Utah. I even had an employee discount code and the dealer wanted $499 a month in a 48 month lease! Selling price was 40,624 and the invoice for Jeep shows the EP at $39,111. I swear our region is full of crazy people. Dealers don’t deal here.

Probably cause Utah would be the one place where one Could actually use the capability of the jeep fairly regularly.

Just look out of region and be willing to fly and drive, or ship

1 Like

No. Rent charge is the MF.