2020 Jeep Wrangler (sport)

New to leasing, what MF, Residual, and Lease or Loyalty credits (if any) should I be looking for on a 2020 Jeep Wrangler (sport) 4D. 6 month lease, 5k miles. zip code 84070

Good luck leasing a new 2020 Wrangler for 6 months.

2 Likes

Never heard of a 6 month lease.

I would strongly suggest doing some reading. Check out some of the blog posts on Leasing 101. You can start here: EDITORIAL | LEASEHACKR

Are 6 month leases just not feasible? I’m moving to utah for 6 months to work at a ski resort and just need something to get me to and from work

A 6 month lease doesn’t exist in the traditional sense. You can try to take over an existing lease from someone else, or start a 24/36 month lease and transfer it later or sell it.

Your most economical option would be searching for a “reliable” beater 4wd vehicle or try and live on the bus line and with the instant friends you get working on the mountain, someone will give you a ride.

Park City, Alta, or Snowbird?

There’s also probably not a single 2020 left to lease. Jeep just started building 2022s and dealers have barely anything on their lots. You’re going to want to look at a 24 mo lease and then try to sell or transfer as others have said. The good news is Jeeps sell really well and especially so in this market.

You’re seeing the shortcomings of watching a youtube video pointing here without actually providing any education to the people watching.

For a 6 month period, your options are to either try to find someone doing a long term rental, taking over an existing lease, or changing brands/models to one of the subscription services (i.e. Volvo).

1 Like

Looking like its gonna be Snowbird, but yeah it seems like you’re right, an old beater might be best option. Would’ve been nice to have something new to roll around in tho haha

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.