2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited X Deal Check

, ,

This deal is based out of NY. Attached is the deal I am getting. Can you advise if this is a good deal ?

I am turning in a 2017 Lexus Gs350 which the lease ends in February. They said nothing is being rolled in.

Thank you in advance…

Hard to take these posts seriously. Like how little value do you place on your own money? Did you spend even 5 minutes looking at Shared Deals and Marketplace sections to see what you could get for $600+ instead of this dinosaur?

1 Like

I been working on this deal for 2 weeks. Started at 720. What do you mean by dinosaur ?

What’s your zip code and also the thing is that Jeep’s are not selling well. I’m sure you should have a lot more room on the price. Seriously hold up and get some more research done.

1 Like

It’s been on the same platform for like 10 years… The platform (W166) essentially being an even older Mercedes platform that was developed in 2006. Also, 21s are out and 22 is a new generation. That is an insane amount of money for a $56k Jeep, especially with that timing. The discount is laughable. The “1% rule” isn’t necessarily a good rule to follow, but you should not be over 1% MSRP per month on a Jeep.

2 Likes

Why would you say jeeps are not selling well? Dealers can hardly keep any wranglers on the lot, and even at 10 years old WK2 GCs are still selling extremely well. Limited X’s are problematic though because they are not making them for 21 so find a good deal on them isn’t going to be as easy as say a limited or overland.

I had read an article about Jeep’s being slow sellers during pandemic, where I’m at outside of Chicago many are On lots for over 60 days. Ymmv where u are.

Must be a very different market. North east sells jeeps constantly, they’re incredibly popular. I know the dealer down the street from me which is a decent size dealership was sold out of wranglers and sold their new inventory very quickly

Yeah around. Where I am there lots were empty until recently. They sell a lot around here.

In reference to your previous post. I don’t like the chrome appearance. I originally wanted a SRT but they don’t lease well and are high in monthly.

If you have your heart set on a Jeep, give Brunswick Auto Mart a call. They do crazy volume. Ask for Matt Dobson.

Again…

1 Like

I will check again and see what’s there. It all depends on what’s being offered and my taste in what I like. I like the limited x because it has a hemi and the look for a lot better price then the srt I really want. Srt your really going to spend a lot.

U must have nothing better to do then troll leasehackr :grin:

1 Like

Who are you replying to ?

Not u the guy that’s shutting down a lot of posts for people just asking lease questions

1 Like

LOL. That’s great.

1. you said nothing is rolled in from the lexus, but what is the “trade” credit of $543? that leads me to believe they’re buying out your lease for above what your payoff is. If so that means Vroom or Carvana would probably give you more $ since it’s rare a dealership would beat them. Have you tried those sites to get a quote?
  2. Did you check the Edmunds forum to see what rebates you qualify for to make sure the dealership is including all of them? also confirm the buy rate money factor on Edmunds and compare it to what the dealer is using, they might be marking it up
  3. are they really giving you zero discount? that’s ridiculous
  4. 51% residual is pretty bad and might be a reason to not lease this vehicle
  5. another reason for the “dinosaur” comments is that you’re paying $600+ a month for a Jeep when you can pay the same or less for objectively nicer SUVs such as a Mercedes, Volvo, BMW, etc.

These are the standard comments/questions you’ll get from people which is probably why you got some abrasive responses

1 Like