Effective miles per month: 1037
Maturity date: June 23, 2023

MSD due (if any): $0
Cash due (if any): $0
Incentive for new lessee (if any): $0

Financial institution: USBank
Transfer fee: $150 application fee, $500 transfer fee
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Like new Jeep Gladiator Sport S in Gator Green (exclusive color for 2020). Vehicle has Max Tow Package, Automatic Transmission, Uconnect 4 (7" Touchscreen, has Apple CarPlay/ Android Auto) and 3-piece hardtop. Note this vehicle is a 36 month lease, so the car will be under warranty the entire time, unlike the typical 39/42 month leases you see for FCA.

Photos: See below - note the windshield currently has a crack - this will be fixed prior to transfer.

4 Likes

You should have no problem moving this at that price. Definitely try swapalease too, I wouldn’t expect it to last very long.

1 Like

Did you just get tired of carrying around that brick they call a key fob and decide to transfer it instead? :joy:

Certainly the biggest key I’ve ever had - not sure why Jeep felt compelled to make it the size of a brick!

Vehicle is still available and photos were added - will be posting on SAL in a couple days if I can’t find a transfer - thanks all!

What’s the buyout on the lease?

Purchase option at end of lease term is $29,079.60.

Have you checked Carvana, Vroom, etc to see if they will offer more than your buyout?

1 Like

Is this Gladiator still available?

Hey Mittencurls - Is your gladiator lease transfer still available?

-Luke