2020 jeep gladiator leases january-feb 3

I am looking to get one this by end of this month. I live in Southern California

Hey Martin, we would love to assist you. Please feel free to email my assistant Rebecca and we will make sure we create a smooth dealership experience.
Rebecca.depadua@usautogroup.com

Here in Minnesota I’m looking at sign and drive for a Gladiator Sport in the neighborhood of $350/mo 36/12 through CC without negotiating.

There is a $2k incentive on them through the 3rd.

In California, we are seeing discounts on Gladiator Sports up to about $9K. Overlands as much as 10K. So if they are only giving you 2K off you might have room to push more. I don’t think I can post a dealer add on the forum, but just google Gladiator 9000 off and you will see the articles, etc.

I’m looking to get one too this weekend and the local So Cal dealerships have been awful to work with. The one with the significant discount that was mentioned above refuses to talk unless I go in-person. Screams red-flag AND their reviews about their business practices in other posts seem VERY sketchy. I’ll update as to what I end up with.

Thanks

Any luck? I can’t even find a broker to deal with jeeps - wondering if they are just not worth the hassle.

Despite historic high residuals wranglers and gladiators tend not to lease well. The add fees, high interest rates, etc to keep payments high. Why? Because they can-at least for the time being. It’s a lifestyle product with little to no competition. So they can pretty much do what they want with it and you have to pay as there is a little alternative. If you want a solid four-wheel-drive cheaper consider a Tacoma. Lease much better and can do 80-90% of what a Jeep does off road. Cody Carter can help you. He’s great.

2 Likes

Anyone on east coast need help. Message me, I’m not a broker but have a connection with a dealer. Helped get quite a few lh members some wranglers. Including myself. No these dont lease less than tacoma or tundra. However you can find good lease deals, if interested message me.

1 Like

Cody is great, and has been very helpful. I’m pretty close to going Toyota but wanted to see if I could make the Gladiator work before I need a more practical vehicle in my life.

1 Like

Good luck Cap. I hope whatever you choose it works out for you.