2020 jeep gladiator leases january-feb 3

2020 Jeep Gladiator Leases! JANUARY – FEBRUARY 3 (3k,4k,5k DAS)

JEEP GLADIATOR INVENTORY

MSRP: $60,525
Residual: 65.00%
TERM: 36 months
Initial Cap Cost: $56,295
MF: 0.00204
Monthly payment: $636.35 (+tax, title and license) PM me if you’d like accurate Monthly with your tax- bracket.
DAS: $3,000

Lease Factor: 0.00204
Monthly payment: $605.61 (+tax, title and license) PM me if you’d like accurate Monthly with your tax- bracket.
DAS: $4,000

Lease Factor: 0.00204
Monthly payment: $574.87 (+tax, title and license) PM me if you’d like accurate Monthly with your tax- bracket.
DAS: $5,000

NOTE: LOW MILAGE (10k) LEASE FOR WELL QUALIFIED LESSEES BASED ON MSRP STATED ABOVE. LESSER PAYS FOR EXCESS WEAR AND MILAGE OF $.25/MILES FOR EACH MILE OVER 10,000 MILES PER YEAR.

Very far from blowout deals. You won’t have much luck here. I was looking at gladiators last month and was over $100 less a month for similarly equipped trucks.

5 Likes

Without too much effort Jeeps can be leased at 6-8% below invoice (not MSRP)…your deal needs some major work to be anywhere near “blowout” pricing.

1 Like

~$800 /month equivalent on a wrangler is going to be a tough sell here

1 Like

While I think pricing could clearly be more competitive, wranglers / gladiators typically don’t lease very well from what I have seen.

1 Like

These are terrible, close to 30k over 3 years! Would be better off buying.

I thought higher residual % meant lower payments specially when combined with BIG down payment :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

These deals are terrible. If anyone needs leasing help for wranglers or gladiators. PM me. I’ll refer you to my dealer. Got 51,735 rubicon for 499 monthly, 1.7k due at lease. Gladiator leases better than wrangler. This is typical jeep dealer numbers.

2 Likes

lololololol

Just terrible

“Blowout”. This was a nice one.

These are terrible deals…You’re talking about an ~$800/mo effective payment on a mass produced $60k Jeep.

Forgive him, he’s from California… In his mind it’s a deal…

let me know when they get in the 500s

I thought I saw in one of the broker threads Gladiators going for mid 300s…

1 Like

not 60k rubicons

You all scared him off already. :disappointed:

2 Likes

Welcome to the community!
Poor thing joined the site 20 hours ago, so much for getting a feel for the room.

Rule #1 of business: know your customer

1 Like

I appreciate the feedback I will adjust my vehicles and pricing. Thank you for the help if you have any suggestions please PM me directly just getting the hang of this.

3 Likes

Thanks for having a good attitude about the razzing. We have had dealers come through in the past that have taken a much more aggressive attitude when told that their deals weren’t up to snuff with what this community expects.

1 Like