2020 jeep gc limited x lease in new york

Hey All,

Im interested in getting out of current lease due to the birth of my daughter and into a jeep gc limited x / 39 months / 10k miles / no money down. Im currently in a 2018 jeep wrangler which has 7 payments of $369.00 remaining. Is there a way I can get out of wrangler w/o taking a bath? That said, what would be a good price on a lease with those terms for that vehicle? Thanks in advance!

Your first step is to do some homework on your current Wrangler lease before anything else. Call or go online with the bank (Chrysler Capital, US Bank?) and get your current payoff. Compare that with what the trade-in value is (get offers from Carvana, Vroom, CarMax, etc.).

Worst case scenario and you’re way upside down, a dealer could just roll your remaining ~$2,500 in payments into a new lease on the Grand Cherokee. Not recommended, see: taking a bath.

Best case scenario and you’re break even or have a little bit of positive equity, then sell/trade your Wrangler and get a brand new lease on the Grand Cherokee.

Bottom line, figure out the Wrangler payoff/value situation first before worrying about pricing on the Grand Cherokee.

1 Like

Good advice but don’t waste your time driving to a Carmax unless it’s next door. They are pretty sparsely located in the tristate.

send me your email and more info i am interested

Hey All - I attached a screen shot of the ticket price. I’m going for the Limited. Thoughts?

Not terrible for a first offer but obviously high. Rebates seem pretty high right now. Not sure what the other numbers are currently but with those rebates you might be able to get as low as 350s like people were getting a year or so ago. You should shoot for at least flat 400ish if you don’t have conquest, that’s what I got on mine when the rebates weren’t as good. (referring to numbers at 39x12k)

They are selling it to you at invoice which given the current market conditions and inventory issues right now is not completely terrible for NY… under normal circumstances there’s definitely some more wiggle room in the deal but as of right now invoice is not* completely awful, can maybe find a dealer that will do invoice less holdback but your going to need to travel out of state for it.

Also just so your aware, unless you were able to break even on the Wrangler with comparing the payoff to current market value, this quote does not have the negative from the Wrangler worked into it.

I’m not sure if your First Responder but I’m showing 8,000 rebates for indirect lender and $4,750 for CCAP. If you have first responder however that adds another $500

What do the rebates have to do with the dealer discount? I’m sorry but $350 is completely un realistic on this right now. You can’t compare deals from a year ago to right now.