2020 Jeep Cherokee Limited

$1500 due at signing (taxes, fees, docs, and 1st Month) and $310/month.
MSRP: $38XXX
Selling Price: $368** (dealer said this is below invoice price??)
I got about $7010 in incentives.
42 Months at 12000mi/year
Is this a good deal?

Selling price has room for improvement and I wouldn’t ever want a greater than 3 year lease on an fca product with a 36 month warranty.

Totally agree. In such a crowded market why would you want an FCA product at all?

1 Like

haha thanks, im completely new to leasing. do you guys have any price point i should shoot for, or better vesicles within the same price range?

Yeah literally anything other than products from FCA and the Nissan-Mitsubishi alliance

2 Likes

So would you recommend the Hyundai Kona over this car?

I haven’t driven the Kona but I would recommend any Hyundai over those two other OEMs

The Kona doesn’t really lease well and is in a completely different class than a Cherokee. It is much much smaller. CX-5 is leasing very well this month and nyclife has deals on them available in NJ

Employee Pricing on 2020 is expected to begin tomorrow (11/26). Selling price will be about $1000 less or so. Cash incentives may also change. If you are getting $7K, your lease quote is from 3rd party bank rather than Chrysler Capital which uses lower money factor instead of lots of cash. Make sure the bank being used includes gap insurance.

Get the vehicle you want. A great deal means nothing if you don’t like the vehicle.

Now,I purchased a vehicle from this salesman at Volkswagen (he transferred).
He gave me a “friends and family discount” which is apparently 1% below invoice.
But it came out to be only 3% off from MSRP. Is he trying to fool me?

Sounds like a horrible deal. That’s also the case the vast majority of the time when you’re “getting hooked up from a guy you know”

Ignore anything he offers and shop the deal like you would any other salesman.

You can get a GRAND cherokee limited for less than this.

1 Like

If invoice is 2% below MSRP, then maybe it’s “technically the truth”

Doesn’t make it a good deal, though.

1 Like

My friend who has never leased a vehicle before is interested in leasing a 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo E 4X4. He was just offered the following deal and is looking for some advice, but has no time to post to leasehackr and is asking me to take care of the whole car leasing process for him. Still trying to learn how all of this works so I am looking for the best advice I can get. This is the deal he was offered:

MSRP is $37,390
Selling Price is $31,240 after rebates and incentives
Money Factor is .00009
Residual is 49%
They are saying they will eat the first payment for him and do it for a total of $3,000 plus DMV for a total of $285/month.

This deal is taking place in 10549, NY.

What are the rebates and incentives?

What is the pre-incentive discount?

Tell your friend to sign up here and ask questions directly.

I haven’t seen a single “Asking for a friend” thread that wasn’t a huge waste of everyone’s time.