2020 Jaguar F-Type lease questions

I cant drive anything but a convertible, ever since my first miata I’ve needed that open air experience to fully enjoy any car!

I know this isn’t the right thread, but didn’t see one, and didn’t start another one just for this on an older year car, but does anyone know the MF, incentives, and residuals for a 2019 SVR Convertible for

36/15k miles/yr
24 15k miles/yr

Best

You cannot lease any M/Y 2019 Jaguars

1 Like

Just a quick question, when I look up the incentives on Edmunds it says $10,000 dealer cash, but here and on the Edmunds forums when I’ve asked people, everyone has said there is $13450 dealer cash. Any idea why the discrepancy is there?

*Edit, I’m located in 01545, but i’ve checked zip codes across the country and haven’t found $13,450 on Edmunds.

Jaguar Land Rover Incentives aren’t regional, and edmunds isn’t the most accurate.

1 Like

Thank you! I thought I could trust it, as earlier when I asked for the incentives another user told me I should just check there. I’ll be more critical of what I see there going forward.

Looking up incentives on edmunds is usually useless. Going off of what they tell you in the forum is much more accurate. In cases where part of the incentives are made up of direct to dealer cash, they can be inaccurate.

1 Like

When I asked if anyone had that information here, you responded:

So thats why I looked it up there.

The random listings for incentives edmunds has on their website is useless. The numbers quoted on the edmunds lease forum when you ask for rv/mf/incentives is what you want. Sorry for not being more clear.

Whenever someone here refers to edmunds, we’re talking about the model specific lease discussion where you ask for this information.

2 Likes

Fair enough! I am new though, so that distinction, while now clear, originally was not clear.