2020 Infinity QX50 Luxe AWD - Deal Check

Be as specific as possible in the title if you are posting a deal – include car model, monthly payment, and money down.

Include as much information as possible in your post, and even a celebratory picture. :wink:

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Infiniti QX50 Luxe AWD
MSRP: $44,750
Sale Price: $36,892 (Including all incentives)
Monthly Payment: $450
Drive-Off Amount: $2172 (First Month + Fees + Taxes upfront)
Months: 39
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF: .00205
Residual: 56%
Incentives: Dealer mentioned all applicable incentives are included (I do not qualify for VPP or Loyalty)
Region: Midwest (Ohio)
Leasehackr Score: 8.1
Leasehackr Calculator Link: leasehackr.com/calculator?make=INFINITI&miles=10000&msd=0&msrp=44750&sales_price=36892&months=39&mf=.00205&dp=0&dealer_fee=85&acq_fee=700&taxed_inc=0&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=56&reg_fee=400&sales_tax=6.75&demo_mileage=0&memo=&totalLeaseTax_radio=true

I’m looking for a smallish SUV, also willing to consider 2020 Acura RDX, or a 2020 BMW X3. What and how can I improve this deal?
The dealer came back asking me: “At what down payment and monthly payment would you agree to come in to lease our car for?”

Thank you for your help…

Please divide what is incentive and discount from dealer in your calculator!

Rule 1 of LeaseHackr: Don’t negotiate on Monthly Payment.

For that money, I would look at RDX/MDX. They are leasing pretty well these days.

Thank you for the response. The dealer does not break down any incentives for me and has since sent me another couple of emails asking about down / monthly. I just got a response from the dealer about Acura. Will post for opinions.

I would either negotiate with all of the specific values or just move on to another dealer. Some dealers like to keep people in the dark, so I would just walk away from that.

For the Acura, please try to get the complete breakdown (like the Infiniti) before posting.

Looks like Infiniti is offering around a $4-5k incentive depending on trim level. I would push to get a better discount on the vehicle before the incentive is applied. If it were me, I would push for a selling price with incentive around $35k but I am not an expert… :slight_smile: