2020 Infiniti Q50 Red Sport Unsolicited Offer

Not to mention the loyalty offer as it’s only applicable in the month the lease is ending (I believe).

That’s a pretty bad discount for a q50

Hi All,
Just a question if it is a good deal for a 2020 red sport

MSRP: $55275
Monthly Payment: $490 inc taxes
Drive-Off Amount: $6148 (1198 Down + 4950 (9 MSDs))
Months: 39
Annual Mileage: 15K
MF: .00152
Residual: 50%
Region: CA

Selling price? Incentives? Pre-incentive discount? BS add ons?

1 Like

Selling price $48668.83
Not 100% on the incentives I qualified for the loyalty incentive no add-ons to my knowledge

1 Like

If you want to get a great lease deal, knowledge is your friend. You shouldn’t even talk to a dealer until you know what incentives are available and which ones you qualify for.

Also, 39 month lease terms in the land of taxes and ridiculous high registration fees suck.

1 Like

I looked at edmunds and other sites for what incentives and rebates Infiniti had but I only qualify for the loyalty rebate.

Yea 39 months kinda sucks
Reg fee is 536 tax 7.75%

Did you check on Edmunds to see what the buyrate MF is? I don’t see a lot of Q50 Red Sport deals, but that MF seems really high, given that you’re putting a lot out for MSDs.

Also, do you need 39 most and 15K? If not, the residual bump may make a difference in your monthly.

i wanted 30 with 15K, i usually drive about 13K so 15K covers that.
the MF i saw on Edmunds was .00112 which is what I originally asked for, 3 dealers all came back with ~.00141 - .00152 depending on how long the lease is.
I was thinking with the recent news on how bad their sales where they would be more willing to deal.

Did you post on edmunds asking for MF/RV/incentive for your zip or just hope what you found on other posts applied?

it was october of 19 so i didn’t ask, for incentive i went to edmunds infiniti sites and general google search. Also looked at what other were getting in deals around december

Numbers not from your zip for this month are useless

yea they really do want you in that 39 month lock

The MF and incentives can, and often do, change every month, so it’s best to ask on Edmunds, if there are no updated numbers there for your zip.

Have you test driven and priced a BMW M340i? I do think there are people who have gotten the BMW for not much more than what you’ve bene quoted for the Infiniti.

I test drove a 4 series but not M340i wasn’t too big of a fan

Two different generations of vehicles