2020 Hyundai Santa Fe SE $285+tax $600DAS Best Deal?

I haven’t seen all the details yet like the MF, etc.

Credit is 750+, no issue there.

I don’t think I’ve seen a better deal out there, Hyundai is tighter this year.

Saw the dealer invoice sheet and we’re below that. I know there’s $2500 in rebates applied.

Any suggestions/thoughts/comments before we go in?

Thanks!

how is anyone supposed to analyze your deal if you don’t even share the MSRP? Like, is this a 30k car, in which case its an ok deal, or a 20K car in which case its sheeeet.

I simply forgot to list it…

It’s a base model SE, MSRP was just about $27,850

thats a decent start . Will be very useful to understand how much is the dealer discount, rebates and MF/RV. Its kinda hard to analyze without it.

However, at first pass, seems like an ok-ish deal. Not great but not bad either. but its FL so…

I’m a hard negotiator and have always gotten good deals and I’ve done 7 Hyundais before. I did mention there’s a $2500 rebate and as far as I can see that’s the only factory incentive. This particular vehicle seems to hit a brick wall right around this price. From Miami to West Palm, the absolute lowest I’ve gotten is 280+tax with $500 down and a long drive. Yes, it’s tough in FL. I know how to calculate all the numbers.

I’m mostly asking if there’s anyone who’s familiar with the FL market. Anywhere I’ve seen or gotten a lower monthly payment, it’s with thousands down and once you run the numbers, you’re right at $300 a month with minimal DAS. I guess I’m just looking for a blessing on it. The numbers are tough this year with Hyundai.

Please do some more research. Can’t come to us with a monthly and an MSRP for an opinion.

Car shopping is very local, except for a few people who are willing to travel for something unique.

If you’ve exhausted all your local options, go for it.