2020 Hyundai Palisade SEL Premium Sunroof - Nissani LA

It’d be funny if H/K went and made a Genesis version of this by way of badge engineering and some nicer materials. Might actually be worth paying list for (Okay, Okay…stop laughing!) :grin:

If roll in tax, bank and DMV fees your payment will be $470

Image-1.jpg

1 Like

2 Likes

Wow about $80 less than the one in my Honcker app. Where are you located? I also noticed that the one in my app says that it is cloth seats. thought the leather was standard on the SEL. They are heated seats, though.

Does that mean they’re not honoring the honcker deal either? Those SEL numbers don’t work out at MSRP.

I’m in Brooklyn NY

1 Like

Based on the deal sheet you posted did you put down extra $1000 cash or was drive off just the $1312? Trying to emulate the numbers in LH calculator to get to that same monthly payment.

I couldn’t reconcile that either. Even at finance I said it looked like the amount due was $1312 but he said that it was only $1000. That’s all I paid OoP. They hid or ate the additional $312

May need to get the contact info for your sales guy, Nor Cal is a Big no so far, I bet East coast the numbers look lower on Car guru

Guys in case you weren’t all aware there’s been several references to Honckr in this thread. There are a ton of posts about them pulling a bait and switch, use the search function on the forum and you’ll see a lot of things mentioning them. Don’t count on actually getting the price they advertise in the app.

2 Likes

I never used Honcker before, I was just wondering what are current prices like for Hyundai Palisade. I’m stuck with QX60 for another 2 years

Really? I thought honckr was generally positive experiences.

Can’t Tell if you are being facetious but incase you aren’t.

Pm’d you. Thank you

FYI, I heard from one of the people I referred the dealer/salesman to that the salesman moved on to a different brand.

Dealer is Nissani Hyundai - Jefferson and the 405 90066

Thanks for the info. I’m probably about 3 months out from trying to pick one of these up, so will definitely check out nissani then