2020 Hyundai Palisade $475 pre-tax, effective $0 das

agreed!
patient I must be

The absolute best I can do at this point is take $1,000 off the MSRP which takes it down to $500 back of invoice (what I pay for the car) and your payment will be $457.86 with tax and $1,500 down.

Making progress

Just got quoted $675 with $2500 DAS for an SEL…

Hyundai dealers are going to milk this as long as they can :slight_smile: How often do they get this much demand?

I get it but now I’m just going to have to wait.

All good things come with waiting :slight_smile:

Have you considered offering the dealer what you’re willing to pay and not just asking them what they want you to pay?

This was actually through a broker…

When I was shopping, I talked to a couple brokers, just to verify prices, and the prices they gave were very high. There is very little motivation for a dealer to give a good deal to a broker in these right now.

Deals can be had, but they require work and a lot of shopping. I went through at least a dozen dealers and found only a few that were willing to charge less than MSRP. Several wanted quite a bit more than MSRP, including some that post on here.

You should be able to get an SEL for $421 month + tax / $2,000 down / 36 months for 10,000miles if you can find a dealer that accepts to work with you for the year end sale. That’s the best deal I was able to negotiate. 38K MSRP

1 Like