2020 Hyundai NEXO Blue MSRP $59855 $368+tax, $2988 Down

It was between the Etron plug in hybrid, X3 plug in hybrid and the Nexo. Nexo was by far the best bang for the buck and has a better infotainment system than either of the Germans.

We have had no trouble with fueling stations. 3 very conveniently located to where we spend time each week. Irvine, Lake Forest, and San Juan Capistrano. With one on its way in Laguna Beach.

1 Like

Have you or anyone else here made the drive between northern and southern California in the Nexo? We are considering a lease and regularly drive between Los Angeles and Sacramento. I see there’s a stop at Harris Ranch and am curious how the lines are at this stop? The hydrogen option is appealing over an electric car since we can make a quick stop to fill up on the drive.

What was your mf from tunstin? I think I have a good deal but the mf seems high compared to some of the other people on here it’s .00079. Does that seem high? Me and my wife have 770+ credit scores.

Did you end up getting it?

I have not yet. I still have 3 more months on my Volvo lease but am definitely considering the Nexo. With the free fuel and govt incentives this seems like a fantastic deal. My only concern is the drive to and from LA which we make every couple months.

There seems to be quite a few refueling place in between depending on which way you go. Are you getting a lease? Did you get an offer from the dealer? If so what was the mf?

I didn’t get the MF as I was just targeting a monthly price with them but pretty sure was below .00035 as my monthly with $0 down was $560/mo on the Limited MSRP $63K…check Edmunds forums for your zip code for MF/RV

There’s really only Harris Ranch if you’re going direct. I’m wondering if people are aware of that site going “offline”. I will be leasing if I end up getting the Nexo.

Any Nexo lease deals going on?