2020 Hyundai Ioniq Plug-in Hybrid SEL *NOT THE EV* $31K MSRP - $196 DAS, $196/month

I had to put something together for a friend on short notice. Pretty good deal for someone that doesn’t want an EV. Fully loaded hybrid. This is from Quirk Auto in Bangor, ME and I believe they have at least 2 more at this price.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Hyundai Ioniq Plug-In Hybrid SEL
MSRP: $31020
Selling Price: Unsure
Monthly Payment: $ 196
Drive-Off Amount: $ 196
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12K
MF:
Residual:
Incentives: $500 First Responder
Region: NE (Maine)
Leasehackr Score:
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

1 Like

Dylan,

Anytime I see someone post unsure on price I know the dealer took them for a bit of a ride (like I went for on my first lease as a newb so no hate your way man).

I work as a commissioned sales person now and my # 1 recommendation is to negotiate a solid price on a physical item first then bring tangible factor in.

Like I sell floors. You want the best price on flooring installed? Walk in the door (or email) and talk cash and carry. Same applies to cars too. Some dealers won’t honor that cash price as a lease but it’s a starting point for knowing what margins are available.

Overall I think you did very well! I priced the same car as limited trim and they were just nuts. I think you did well. What options did you get with SEL

Agreed. When negotiating for myself, I always negotiate frugally. In this case, I had about an hour to find the best deal available on a local vehicle that still ran on gasoline. I was very surprised to find that a 31K MSRP car could be leased for 196/196 without negotiation, so I decided to share it with everyone here.